Sunday March 30th

Nurlaten

Yes that's right folks, it's finally time to get dylanii her epic.

Please read this as it explains slots last try at the general.

Time: 5 EST 2 PST

Gathering point: Nexus for ports, misty pok book is faster and easier (unless you are evil)

Gathering Time: 130 PST 430 EST, this is when we want to be at the HHP and Kith zoneline in Kith.

Target Mob

If we can leave one of the trigger mobs up, we should be able to do luccas's epic at the same time. It will be great to see two rogues with 40 percent haste and poking mobs for an insane amount.

Please sign up!

THIS SUX!!! I missed the first attempt and unless something changes in RL I will miss the second. LOL. Well good luck and I hope both members can do this epic so we can upgrade firepowa in guilde hehe.

Wally

Sorry that is move back in to campus day for me. I'll probably be in the game around 8 or 9 EST, so if things get delayed or if it's still going on then I'll be there to help!

No, it didn't succed.

The one dark elf we left up didn't want to spawn the general, he seemed to have a 360 degree agro radius and kept killing the rogues before they could turn the box in and spawn the general. After many failed attempts, at about 9 EST, i called the raid off, as people had to log and i felt with the force we had there, if we spawned the general it would have been a wipeout.

I'ld like to thank everyone that patiently sat in kith for 4 hours watching eldy and dyl die and get ressed. This was a real bummer but we did learn about how to pull the dark elves and next time we will leave a different elf up.

Archived