Warring Guilds??

Lan

Its been QUITE awhile since we've been on any raids or seen any come our way!  I think its time we paid "evil" alittle visit as they might be starting to think they "own" us or something.  What do ye all think??

Hate to tell you my friend, but we already did have a small raiding party Wed. night.. No one else was on, so it was just Martok, Lance, Vandorn, and my self. Doesn't matter..seems the orcs and the undead are just as inactive lately..whenever we go to scout there, there isn't anyone to annihilate anyway.

But, you have a point.. we need to do a good "Old School Asskicking" assuming we can get them to come on..

And for that matter, no one has said anything about K*J as of late either..

That is odd, BB... Because when I checked to see who was on, Martok also checked as did Baltazar, and all they found online were myself and Vandorn... Maybe you were or were just offline when we were on..... *shrugs*

But Siun has a point.. Would you REALLY wanna go on a orc battle when they outnumber us (they didn't this trip, but they usually do) on dialup? :p

Well, ta sum it up wit K*J, we wuz doin dis ta da bad guys :smash:, an so dis 'appened :argue:, an so's we's decided ta halt all unplanned attacks on enemies 'til tings got straightened out.

By tha way, we've 'ardly 'ad any attacks by dem lately, either.  Many UD 're currently flagged criminals from killin perps an cannae come inta our world, an tha Orcs donnae attack tha Abbey muc' nay more, but were hangin 'round tha moongates campin us awhile back.  Tha only battles we've really 'ad lately 'ave been 'gainst tha Hand in Yew. *shrugs*

So's, lately, dis 'tis purty muc' all K*J's been doin :sleep:

Mako, Paladin to Sear Stoughton, K*J

Oh, an by tha way, I'm on dial-up now too, but dat wou'dnae stop me from visitin tha Orc Fort if'n I cou'd. ;)