Ridgeback & Orc Brutes?

Kalinaf

Reports are coming in about a new Ridgeback mount, that some savages ride and is tameable. As well as a new underground orc hideout somewhere south of Yew with huge orc brutes gathered. Attacks on certain cities have also picked up, with especially violent reports from Vesper.

Latest news indicates that the Ridgeback "WILL" require High taming to tame, but there will be no taming requirements to Own / Ride.

Well folks......... Its in, I have located the orc cave. It indeed is near Yew, in fact its in Rat Man Valley.  The cave is at best a old mine shaft, complete with 4 levels me thinks, and a fort inside.  Very nice I must say.  Ill get some renderings perhaps as well as mark a few runes.  ON a bad note was you go in, from what i can gather is there is no way out!  The Illshenar romp planned for this eve will be delayed as I will host a romp to explore this Orc Cave and battle the new Brutes!

Aye, the Brute is very tough to defeat one on one even using melee.  When destroyed though, the Brute carries 25 shadow ore, and evil orc helm(which describes his freakish strength), iron ingots, and some gold(minimal)     Take caution as BB said, cause he does summon many to his aid AND he cannot be provoked nor can you provoke any upon him.....

Quote from Kalinaf, posted on

ON a bad note was you go in, from what i can gather is there is no way out!

Galam brought me to the Orc Dungeon yesterday (during lunch heh) but we wore green orc masks and were only harassed by a dire wolf. So you can go in and look around. Galam says there is a rune locked down at Olympus Castle in the Virtue Hall if any others wish to go for a tour.

(And don't forget - do not attack an orc while wearing your green orc mask or the mask will explode.)

Galam did not get runes locked down there....it will be near the DUNGEON Tables in the VIRTUE HALL area of Castle

(since they were on lunch there....Siun didnt get full tour and he had given Siun the runes planned to be locked down there....Galam errored in not getting another set to Castle owner)

Bad Galam.....Bad :smash:

Quote from Kalinaf, posted on

ON a bad note was you go in, from what i can gather is there is no way out

Actually, it SEEMS like there is no way out. I had that same problem, but figured out that when you reach the end of the tunnel you started from, you most turn to the RIGHT and along that wall is the exit/entrance. It's different than mos of the other dungeons.

Quote from Prometheus,

when you reach the end of the tunnel you started from, you must turn to the RIGHT

Is that what he meant? Aye - there is a set of stairs there that you can see if you look closely. Coldren pointed them out to me.