Take a look

Saite

This is something that I posted a long time ago, I got a good response to it but nothing was ever happened. I am going to take on this task and get it rolling, I honestly do not think it is fair to put all the burden of every class on Eldy, he needs help as well. He has a family and a job that takes alot of his time, he does not need to come into game just to get bombed by everyone. He comes into game for the same reason we do, to have fun, relax and talk with his friends, which he does not get to do very often. Roles need to be appointed for officers and we need to try and follow them, if we can stretch out the responsiblities and stop piling everything on one person, this guild might just finally get rolling the way that we want it to. We need positions for recruiters, problem solvers, someone to research zones/loot..etc, things like this.

Ranger -

Bard -

Cleric - Daulton

Shaman -

Paladin - Rumblebore

Druid - Aaeodar/Nurlaten

Enchanter -

Mage -

Necromancer - Mourtimer

Wizard -

Warrior -

Beastlord -

Shadowknight -

Rogue -

Monk -

We would all need to agree on who the leader of each class should be tho and ask that person if they are willing to take on the role. Post your thoughts and suggestions, tell me what you think.

I wouldn't mind helping the clerics. I like helping anyway and researching stuff. I also am pretty familiar with the cleric epic and would like to help all clerics get their epics. However, since I am new to the guild, maybe someone whom everyone knows would be better, but just wanted to say that I am willing and able.

Zannette would love help with her Epic. Just started and tried after Lord B twice but he was a no show. Don't really know what to do after I get the Crown. We definitely need class leaders to help us.

Zannette

I already get questions about Paladin-ing so I will volunteer for Paladins. I know that Aubringer is very knowledgeable about pallies also, but he has not been able to be on that much of late.

Most of the positions were assigned already, i believe nada wrote them done.

I know aaeo and I are spliting the druid duties because there are so many of them and "Druids are a bunch of whiners." (If you take offense to that statement you are just proving it) :)

I Posted this first in officers forum to get a feel of what they thought about, it got good reaction. So I posted it here for the whole guild to see and what their reaction would be. We did already assign some roles but we didnt finish the list, I hope to be doing that soon.

Meez Warrior an gud Warrior tuuz noz mader wats peeps say.... I dont always talk like a freak either.... So if you need me just ask I would love to have people send me tells with questions or help guide some warriors through the finer art of Breaking Mezz without Killing the Chanter.. Hehehe Anyway, since I am here might as well offer my services.

Krung

Warrior of the 50th season

P.S. Its good to be back missed yall

Must be difficult to speak like that.

I did the wedding between Saite and Twurp some 18 months ago as if I were the Archbishop of Canterbury from Monty Python skits and movies (with a terrible lisp). I had to pre-script my basic sayings and phrases. I was a bit lost on what was needed for general interaction, so I can imagine that RPing Krung in that voice is difficult at best.

I am available to help guildies of many professions. Listed below are what I feel are my areas of extreme knowledge and speciality. Please feel free to ask me anything (quiz me if you wish) when you see me on-line.

Jewelcrafting (Have a 250 skill)

Fletching (Have a 207 skill)

Baking (187 skill)

Brewing (194 skill)

Tailoring (131 skill)

Fishing (172 skill)

Smithing (152 skill)

Cleric: spells/healing/group heals/buffs/gear/group(and raid) play/hunting grounds/ettiquette/grooming ok, maybe not grooming (Have 62 cleric flagged for Tier3)

Ranger: yadda, yadda, yadda (53 Ranger - 3 RL years on the job)

Monk: same old, same old (52 Monk - figuring this out as I go)

Warrior/Tanking: see above (53 Ranger/52 Monk/41 Warr/62 Battle Cleric)

High-level zones (except Ssra, VP, ST, VT, PoM, PoG, and Planes beyond Tier 2)

High-level Mobs (except those which come from the above zones and a few others (like Vulak, Burrower, IV, Seru)

PoJ Trials (Been through em 4 times, failed at least 14 times)

Shan

Archived