The Hole

Wallorn

This post is just to let ya all know that I would like to plan for this Sunday 23 at about 6pm est. If we get enuff participation we can knock out many guild epic piecs and possible do Kirn twice as he is on a 4 hour spawn.

I am looking forward to several successful Hole raids as we have at least 4 shamans who are rapidly approaching or are at this step of their epics, but I cannot possibly attend a raid this Sunday.

I could make next Sunday the 30th or later, but not the 23rd.

I hope you have as good a turn out as last night's CoM raid and wish you Good Luck with the High Scale.

:smash:

I won't be there since i'm at home. This may be common knowledge, but just in cast it isn't, the last time I went to the hole for epic mobs, all of us clerics cast Divine Aura on ourselves, and jumped in with a mage (whoever does COTH.. i think mage is right, or wizzy.. whatever) and a tank.. then we rezzed the tank and mage and got everyone else there.. easy as pie!

Big thank you to all that came out to this raid. Turn out was very good as close to 30 slots showed up. Unfortunatly we didn't have a mage and were unable to summon the late arrivals.

Congrats to Framir, Lolanya, Bucephalus and Wallorn on obtaining epic pieces.

The raid didn't start on time, or start as well as i would hope, with people forgetting to assist and breaking mez. By the end we were mowing the mobs down. I hope this was a great learning experience for everyone and look forward to raiding with you again. We will be back there as a few shammies still need kirn and we had too many needing to log before we got to the scalekeeper.

Archived