PGoH City

Ange Sans Ailes

*peeks away from Dune* ...Ange go to...uols.net...scroll down..theres a great player done orc fort there...just to give you some ideas...

*runs back to Dune*...silly commercials!!!

Btw with that runebook per player thing, it could be an internal fund raiser, 2.5k a book and all money goes to guild, and i will lend my rune books one at a time to be copied. But i digress, and Ange i applaud your initiative. I also admire anyone who can correctly pull off orcish language. We needto gather up multiple human skeletons to place on ground inside orc forts like they have in the real ones

Well here is what I got so far...

We all know I procrastinate so all I got was something I was messing with.. I noticed that the big thing now is to have a toilet/bathroom in yer house.. But orcs don't have toilets... soooo... I came up with this..

Here's yer basic outside view..

View1.jpg

Minus a few walls now..

View1.jpg

And now a look down into the nastiness..

View3.jpg

Hehe.. if I did that.. I'd also put some vines in there.. which is just even more sickening..

:)

For sure we don't have an orc fort right?

What about a church/shrine type thing?

the Hall of Virtues, located between the armory and the inn, is a church/shrine type thing

(if I can ever figure out how Im going to design the interior ??? )

Orcs don't need toilets. They are orcs. They will most likely pee on some humans house instead. Also, stick with just the wooden orc fort walls with the pointy things on top. There also needs to be plenty of room inside so they can run around and clomp each other. ???

Orcs don't need toilets. They are orcs. They will most likely pee on some humans house instead. Also, stick with just the wooden orc fort walls with the pointy things on top. There also needs to be plenty of room inside so they can run around and clomp each other. ???

Roger that.. trying to draw some stuff out by hand right now.. (er not now.. cuz I'm working.. yeah.. right.. working) but yeah.. I'll make sure there's lots of room for clomping =)