PGoH City

Ange Sans Ailes

We all know that there are some very beautiful house designs in our fair city.. I'd name names but I don't want to leave anyone out.

I was wondering.. does anyone think that there's a particular type of building that we DON'T have yet?

My thoughts:

Jail

Courthouse

Pure vendor area

Any other thoughts?

We gotta get one of those stealable 'gruesome standard' things if we make an orc fort. But if we do an orc fort, we gotta make it right :)

Something we dont have but that I feel would be much needed, is a Rune Library.

With a plot your size we could build a massive Rune Library full of runes and runes books to every possible location there is!!

It would make it so anyone in or out of guild would never again have to scramble to find a rune to a place, just run up to the Rune Library, and seek out a book!

If you like this idea I have a design in mind you may like and would gladly do it for you, or help or whatever you need. Remember, I love designing and decorating, especially for an old friend like you Ange! :)

And Ill gladly pitch in some gold to help you build it as massive and nice as is possible. :)

__extra note___

If you go with Orc fort, I will also gladly help out and contribute gold. When I left UO the first time I went to a player shard where I was Lead Seer and also designed many cities, including ones specially for drow, elves and ORCS :)

So let me know.

Edited by Strider

Sounds great Strider..

A massive rune library sounds as fun to make as the orc outpost.

Whatever I build though, your advice, insight, and help would be much appreciated. Your gold though.. no. =P

Any other ideas other than Rune Library or Orc Outpost. Or.. does anyone wanna give their insight on the two ideas so far?

If you do the rune library I have runes to nearly everything in the entire game, all dungeons, all towns, all fel dungeons and towns, main vendor hotspots, and even more stuff.

Speaking of runes it would be so cool if the Arcane house could get its members together and create books to be passed to all PGoH containing All Cities Fel Trammel and Malas. Dungeons entrances and places of interest. This would result in about 5-6 books being passed out to each member, a huge undertaking, but then we could all rest assured that all members have runes to places of import and be able to rally to any call with speed.

The reason for the orc outpost is we do have an orc division.. except I am the only orc at the moment... Also, if we want to RP any events, we could have Orcs vs PGoH (of course everyone would have to wear little to no armor!!). Have a lot of PGoH running around with orc helms and weapons fighting others (to prepare us if we ever go to war again with Shadowclan). As to the rune library, there already is one near yew with a ton of books. Everything from city smiths to 16 valorite minning spots.

The Orc Outpost really does sound more fun..

I'd make an orc too.. but am out of room.. don't know how to talk all cool like that either =\

but I'll go home and mess around and see how good of a job I can do with it..

Anything in particular you'd wanna see in/on/around the outpost? Certain rooms/chambers? Towers? Anything you have in mind?

I think I saw a pic someplace of an orc outpost.. Done by uo.com/aos. I would like to see the typical orc walls (kinda like the orc fort south of yew). Have a walkway around the sides of it (inside). Have a hut type place with stairs going up to it, or some kind of guard tower. Play around with it some and see what you can come up with, take some pics with uosu of your design before making it permanent.