Getting Slot it's Epics

Nurlaten

Well, I'm in hot pursuit of my epic. My epic's full of mid power, overly camped, underly spawned mobs (*cough cough*..Verina Tomb...Gotta get rid of this cough...), but there are a few baddies. I don't really need to be planned, can just come along on raids and get a piece if Im lucky, but Ill list the stuff I need, just for informational sake.

Test of Charm- I need to charm these mobs and do a turn in, NOT KILL THEM lol

-Spectral Librarian in Kaesora, weak, can get one group, run in, turn in and port out.

-Faelia Goldenwing, rare spawn in Skyfire, she's a named Chromadrac and will get attacked by wandering mobs if gone unnoticed by players.

-Wraith of Jaxion in CoM, can just get this guy if we raid com and he's up, spawns in the big building thing with the reavers.

Test of Illusions- need to kill these guys, the hardest part of the chanter epic, due to the overly camped spawns

-Prince Selrach Di'Zok of chardok, not overly camped, can nab him in a chardok raid.

-Vessel Drozlin in East Cabilis in the sewers, lvl 61 sk, pretty easy fight with the right force, sometimes gets stuck in one way walls, and is a VERY rare spawn, getting to him is a bit of a challenge, just need invis tho

-Verina Tomb in Neriak 3rd gate, she spawns every 2-7 days in the clerics guild of Neriak, right across from the merchant that sells PoH stones, overly camped, highly ksed, killed withing an hour of spawning. Guards dont assist, group will be camped at the zone in and pulled by a non kos puller. 61 cleric, 160 max hit, CH, easy kill

Test of the Phantasm- this would be a bit of a challenge, as the 2 kills I need are in old world planes

-Wraith of a Shissar in the temple in PoF, no longer attacks the other mobs so would be less tough to pull.

-Forsaken Revenants in PoH, frequently get wiped out by these and friends :smash: also, female ones drop chanter armor, male drop mage

Well, that's all I need and Im sure the other chanters of the guild needs these too, chanter epic isnt really the top priority, casts a real nice haste and melee buff, but clerics are our number 1, need them click sticks! Ill be willing to help anyone out with their epics, so long as Im able to get on.

Sry for the long post, just wanting to let ya know what Im after hehe

Just a few things Svinter, I dont think you should really be thinking about your epic til you get to at least 55. Plus alot of the mobs you need down dont need a raid force. However, if you need a puller for the ******Wraith of a Shissar in the temple in PoF *****, I would be more then happy to do that again :D:p

Disclaimer : I dont think the Shissar is hard to pull, its probably harder not to pull 20 other with him :smash:

I need to take my Sea Shell to Naxot Deepwater in BW, who is at (3400,-2150) and spawns at 6 P.M. and despawns at 6 A.M. Then I gotta kill Ixiblat Fir who is a lvl 62 Fire Elemental, hits for up to 575 dmg and has over 32k HP. He spawns at (-2000, 1500) and casts a 300 dmg AE fire based spell. His MR is average to below average for his level. He's not completely immune to fire based spells but it's better to use cold based spells. He will run at low health and has a fast regen rate. And that's about it. I don't know how many times we can spawn him, though.

I read up on the turn-in lady in BW and got some conflicting information. some say spawns in the day, others at night. (EQ time of course). Since an EQ day is 72 RL mins, it wouldn't be too difficult to chill in BW for and extra 36 mins if we arrive at the wrong time.

I also read that after the turn in of the shell, she despawns and will respawn the next EQ day or night. This means that with a raid force asssembled we can spawn ixi, kill him, then would have to wait about an hour to spawn another version. I know i would be willing to sit in BW for an a few hours killing random mobs (mage and bard epic mobs are there and real easy, dunno if we still have people that need them) to help our clerics along.

With this info, i think it would be best to do ixi on a sat afternoon, when we have our peak number of players and when most people can devote a large amount of time.

I'ld like to tenativly plan an ixi raid on sat may 10th, i'll post under the raids, please post there if you can come or not.

Svinter: There is no minimum level for starting ones epic, just don't expect to be high on the priority list when raids are scheduled.

Oh yea, I know, I just wanted to list what I and the other chanters need. Like I said, these could probly just be gotten while we're in the area, no I do not expect or even want the whole guild to get together just for me to take down a mob, I know these are probly one or 2 group doable, sorry for making it so long, just didnt know how to list it. Sigh...make an epic list post and when I post my stuff ya yell at me... so unloved...

Why can't I get my epic done though? Im the lvl to get the quest i finished 2 out of 5 parts and got some pieces of the others, so other people arent getting as into it as me, I think I still should have an equal chance of getting mine, well, ok, not equal to the clerics and ones that we REALLY need :laugh: . A no mana clicky haste and buff is nice on raids... I feel like im whining, I just want my epic, I've wanted to work on it since I found out about it at lvl 14. Ok, Ill stop babbling and wasting post space, gonna go camp the ton warriors in sonh... :D:angry:

Archived