Getting Slot it's Epics

Nurlaten

Every wednesday night, starting wednesday march 19, i will be organizing an epic raid (or possibly raids if the fights are short) to help get this guild it's epics. These raids are specifically designed for members that are very close to their epic. If you have finsihed all that you can solo, then post here and i'll schedule you in. If you haven't started, feel free to post, but then don't expect to get high priority. I know there are several people that are 1 fight away from optaining their epic, and many more that have done all they can solo and need guild help on the rest, and it's a shame that they don't have their epics yet. These are the people that these raids are intending to help.

If you want your epic (and who doesn't, expect maybe some melee classes where new pop weapons are better than epics), please post here with what the fight is and how many groups/people/time are/is required.

If no one wants to post here and inform on what you need for your epic, i'll schedule fights to get my own, doesn't bother me in the least.

Along with planning what to fight i need to know how many people are available on wednesday evenings. My class schedule is set up so i have no classes on thursday, i'm usually up all night playing, i need to know who else can offer support.

As Stated Thrul is 1 piece away from Epic .. Green Scale . I am technically 2 pieces away as i dont have the red scale either but that could probaly be easily aquired/bought if/when i get a green scale. So the only possible Raids left to complete my epic are Severilous, and any dragon that drops red scale, Naggy, Talendor, Nortlav the Scale Keeper in the Hole. Unfortunatly Sev isnt schedualable and most other dragons besides Nortlav are not scheduelable.

I have gotten some luck, thanks to Nurlaten, Valetorix, Windiien, Healthie, (among others), to kill Lord Grimblox and loot his ring as well as obtain 1 shard from SF. I have some things I can do by myself at the moment until I reach the part to kill Ixibet Fer (or whatever his name is). I may need the help of a kind druid to do some of the hand-ins, and maybe some advice from other clerics who have already done this stage. I'll either post back here to say in-game to Nurlaten or another officer when I have completed the self-only stuff and am ready to go kill the next big bad guy. Other than this bad guy I just need 3 more shards, then I'll be ready for the Overking in Chardok and Ragefire! I have some higher levels at my service, so if we can try and plan enough ahead of time, I can get them to help out (I can probably get them to help for other people's epics as well).

at the moment I need to obtain the books from Lord Ghiosk in CoM, high scale icon (from com), to go to hole and kill High Scale Kirn, then back to CoM for Neh'Ashir, on to PoF to obtain Iksar child's tear, and finally to kill Lord Rak'ashiir

the Iksar child's tear can be obtained at anytime, the rest need to be done pretty much in order

Haidaan is not pursuing his epic.

Bherri is not pursuing his epic

Kaab is working on his epic.

I have 5 of the 6 CoM notes. I need the one the Spectral Courrier drops. As soon as I get this drop I will be where Hinil is right now. <-- Let me rephrase this. After I get the student's log I will have all the items to get to where Hinil is. I still haven't done the Test of Patience, but I have the items to do the tests of wisdom and might.

for any serious raiding,weekends are my only true option...unless said raid starts 2-3pm cst...i will help as i am able at anytime though.i work pretty early(5:30 am) so 9-10pm is usually my limit as to play time during the week.....it seems that CoM is a good general raid,druid/ranger/shammy all need that.....merlwood i know still needs jade reaver...am sure many other druids need it...

I didnt realize this topic existed...sigh...I just ranted in another section about the same thing :)

If anyone can help, Im left needing to goto 3 planes, kill the queen of chardok and kill 2 dragons...cough cough. If anyone knows if a single group can handle the planes dealies or if we organize anything Im in for both myself and anyone else. Hell, Ill even help you Nurl with your epic had nobody posted anything. I wouldnt mind watching something get dotted for free while being slagged on :smash:

Cheers

Iv been working on my epic off and on , and im to the point where i can almost grasp my brand new weapon , only thing holding me back is 4 mobs the Reavers (jadereaver) , the Seahorse , the Dragon, and the froglock in SoNH . other then that i have everything else needed for my epic and im to the point of the reaver turnin .

OK, looks like we'll plan on COM this wednesday, going after the reavers and a couple mobs for hinil and kaab. Even if dylanii and lukiee are unavailable my rogue alt, fabbin, can pick the door as soon as i buy some mechanical lockpicks, unfortunatly a 40 rogue isn't as useful as a 55 druid (Quite debatable, but let's not go into it...), but we'll see what happens then. I'm going to post a topic in the raids forum about wednesday, hopefully people will sign up.

Nada is now level 50 and it is time for her to start hers, I can do the first few steps with minimal help but will need to call on assistant as I progress. I plan on trying to start it this week sometime, I will keep you updated.

• 2 weeks later...

I have gotten some luck, thanks to Nurlaten, Valetorix, Windiien, Healthie, (among others), to kill Lord Grimblox and loot his ring as well as obtain 1 shard from SF. I have some things I can do by myself at the moment until I reach the part to kill Ixibet Fer (or whatever his name is). I may need the help of a kind druid to do some of the hand-ins, and maybe some advice from other clerics who have already done this stage. I'll either post back here to say in-game to Nurlaten or another officer when I have completed the self-only stuff and am ready to go kill the next big bad guy. Other than this bad guy I just need 3 more shards, then I'll be ready for the Overking in Chardok and Ragefire! I have some higher levels at my service, so if we can try and plan enough ahead of time, I can get them to help out (I can probably get them to help for other people's epics as well).

I am at the point that I need to kill Ixiblat Fir in Burning Woods, he is a level 62 fire elemental, hits for up to 575 and has over 32k hp's. He casts a 300 damage AE fire based spell. His magic resistance is average to below average. Once he is low on health, he will try to run and he has a very fast regeneration so we need to keep him snared so he doesnt get away from us.

I believe both alta and healthie are both stuck on ixi also.

We took him out a month or so ago for lea's epic and it was a fun fight, should plan on doing him for you three soon. He has the potential to drop a cof so shouldn't be hard to convince the melees to come along. If i remember correctly we had over 30 people there for lea's fight and only had one casualty.

Yes, I'm with Healthie and Nadannu. Healthie just got her 4th shard, so we can even start thinking about Ragefire soon with her methinks. Lemme know what the plan is and I'll try to be there. I have a 62 KEI enchanter and 65 druid that I can drag along also :) So, I'll need to know a little ahead of time so that they don't plan things for the same night.

• 4 weeks later...

I think this is a great idea and i think its fallen by the side a bit.. i would be willing to try to help organize smaller raids to get the smaller peices, i can even try to get rfriends form outside the guild to help out (*nods at Nada* I.E. Royals) I just need to know what is needed, let me know and ill see if there is anyway i can help

Well I might as well post here too.... I am only three kills from my epic as well ( although the Wizard epic isnt nearly as hard as most of the others) No Dragons no big baddies really. I just need VS (he drops a staff) I need The wizard in KK lvl 55 (he drops a staff) and the enraged Golem in PoF (he drops the oil) anyway none of them are too tough from what I have seen and read. We had a Great kill on the golem last time we went to Fear No daeths and it went well. Anyway, I know I am still in my early term in the guild(not really been here for a while) (but just came back a month ago) LOL but I just wanted to post here so everyone knew....

Synthania

I have recently obtained all 4 shards I need from SF.. so my next step is definitely now Ixi. I want to take this sucker down, as do the majority of the other clerics in the guild. Let's try and set a definite day and time to raid this guy and help us get closer to our clickies.

I apologize for this falling apart in the past month or so, i lost the ability to post here and was real busy with school. Next wed (may 7th) i will likely plan and lead an epic fight, i just need suggestions of where.

I know epics are a huge concern for many members of this guild (and rightfully so), and when my finals are over and i can devote even more time to EQ (some might wonder if it's possible), expect me to start tackling the task of epicating this guild.

Anyone know if ixi can be spawned multiple times (i know we don't want two ixi's up) or the respawn time of the turn in guy?

I know you need to turn in a ring to someone that spawns at a particular time in BW to spawn the fire elemental. My question is if we assemble a raid force, if we can plow through and kill ixi multiple times in one afternoon or evening?

This road block is in the way of multiple clerics and it would be ideal if one weekend afternoon we can spawn ixi 3 or 4 times and smoke him.

it is my understanding that the turn in guy spawns at 6am? and stays up till 6pm? game time...might be vice versa....but if we had something we could do inbetween....(if my understanding is correct)we could very well spawn ixi...leave for something and come back a couple hrs later to spawn him again...hehe,i may be TOTALLY wrong on this...but that is how i understood it overhearing in game chat....

Archived