Waves Hello

Kalinaf

Hey PGoH, Been a way long time since ive been around these parts! Good to see things are going well and still some old familiar faces too. Hard to believe ive been away from UO for oh almost what 2 years maybe, has it been that long??? ahhh Maybe a year and a half! I still have my account, er Trebor does anyhow. I should load it up and see all of the changes. Im guessing there are many!

Anyhow, Im still doing the EQ thing! Deffinately has kept my interest for quite some time seeing as I have a 53 Druid and 59 Bard. For those that remember Trebor he also is playing EQ and I think we are both holding out for SWG when its released. Oh well gotta crash and do the work thing!

Salut

Kal

Good to hear from you Kalinaf :vomit:

I remember the first time I went out hunting with you in UO, after the mighty ancient wyrms, I think we felled but 2, but it was a good time :axe:

--Valshea

Hey bud!

I was just asking some of our members the other day what happened to you! Thought perhaps you were playing DAoC.

Glad to see you stop by once in a while!

Were on Mithaniel Marr server, had some local buds that were on it so ended up there! So much I see has changed in UO, if I logged on I obviously would be lost, heck after Treb took over my account for my alts, I doubt I would barley be able to get around anymore! Heh, So who is planning on hitting Star Wars Galaxies when it comes out in a few months? I think im gonna give it a shot, and well, would be cool to hit the ground running with you all. Anyhow glad to see things are running good, and that again, some deffinately familiar faces are around still. Damn I miss the good old days and such. We deff. had some good times.

Take care all, Ill try to be active here bugging yah all again.