Hail PGoH

NightWolf

Hail:

My Name is NightWolf and from looking at the surrounding area where I have built my Malas home, I see that I am in a rather large city.

*smiles*

DSlot.jpg

From talking with an old friend LORD LOGAN he invited me to check out PGoH and see if I was interested in joining your great city. I feel that before I do the citizens and Officials should know a little about me and what I am doing at this time.

NightWolf is a pure merchant and I run a site that is just starting called White Mountain Merchant this is a trade site with news and forums a chat room and it will have a full auction type area for buying all different items and stock for gold. This will extend across all shards eventually.

This site is totally a merchant site with some charts and news, again this is in the making and will be finished soon. Feel free to take a look.

So far I have the Malas home and a mage tower in tram across from the brigand fort and a friend has a large home in the mountain desert in malas to the NE, also a ice island home. We will be doing regular large auctions out of any or all of these locations along with vendors. I run about 30 myself in several locations.

This will be happening in your back yard so I felt it would be better and more powerfull under PGoH which will allow incoming flow to stay within the city and give the city more oppitunities to move wares to a larger customer base.

Pic3222.jpg

Welcome indeed.

I think you should get in touch with our Emperor Borg (Borg@TheHonorEmpire.org).

Perhaps, if you are seeking to join the Empire and also to maintain a site as you describe you can work with our Magistrate Balandar who is the keeper of our boards to create links or merge yours and ours. I know thehonorempire.org gets quite a bit of traffic so it might be in everyones interest to see somthing like this come to fruition. We have tried keeping a marketplace board/auction board in the past but due to the time required to maintain it Balandar had to let it fall by the wayside. I look forward to investigating your shop now that I know it is there and I look forward to meeting a fellow gamer who enjoys the social aspects of the game rather than the clashing of swords and the casting of spells.

I do hope you consider The Honor Empire (PGoH) if you are looking for a family within the realm.

Edited by Borg

Sorry I havent contacted anyone all day I was revamping my Tram house.

I will indeed get in touch with Borg, and yes I can get a link to PGoh easy. My site is a all shard site and although there will be trading going through im sure it will be from alot of guilds once it gets going. Yes i know what Balander goes through it is alot of work but will be fun and I am going to try and do it so it will be pretty self running. I have yet to set up a trade area the way I wish to right now its mainly board level.

My vendors are a mess right now with AOS still a little weird but they will be busy very soon.

Pic3222.jpg