Saturdays Doom romp

kodoz

Is your new dungeon history a bit sketchy? Unfavorable? Fatal? Extremely Unpleasant? Contrary to what some might tell you, Doom is possible alone if you know what spawns where and what each monster can do. Im a warrior and cant even hide and i can still live all alone there killing stuff. Not to say i never die there, but i live longer than i used to think was possible. I want to help you be able to do so, and so I wish to host a romp on saturday for Doom in which i urge all guild members to attend i will point out certain spots and monster spawns, which monsters are actually hurtable and which you would want to fight for the good stuff. All i ask in return is your cooperation. I may not be the best or the oldest player, but i know how to survive very well. Whereas I cannot guarantee your safety, i can guarantee your growing knowledge of monsters, their behavior, loot, and the dungeon as a whole. I will do my best to keep you safe, but again there is no foolproof plan to survive in doom. I merely wish to help your chances at it. Please if you are a warrior bring a fairly good silver weapon and a non silver weapon, and plenty of bandages. Mages, please bring extra regs as you may need them. Tamers probably shouldnt bring animals that they dont want to lose. I hope you attend and enjoy our tour of doom if there is not already a planned event saturday. Thanks for your time

One goes with what has worked before, and hopes it works again. Time isnt set yet, but everyone pigeon me about what time you could make it and I will figure out a time.

Ive decided it will start at around 8:30 PM EST on saturday. Be prepared for the worst, for doom is just such a thing. Hope to see you there!

If you wish Miliege i can show you the highlights for sunday when you have the time, and am mainly doing this as many PGoH are uninformed or misinformed on certain items. I plan to rectify this, and help us survive a bit better. Heres to success!