House of Thiork: LOTTERY

KhioTong

The House of Thiork [PGoH] is officially annoucing its first attempts at holding an in realm Lottery. Each ticket has a fee of 1k, and the drawings are at 9pm EST : Wed and Sun. You may send your lotto requests to ICQ#52593817.

When you contact me, you must decide:

1) How many tickets you want.

2) If you want to choose your own numbers (3 numbers between 2-12). OR

3) Have them randomy generated.

Once I post your numbers, you will be responsible for each ticket that you requested, if you do not pay the ticket fee before the drawing, your numbers become invalid. Once I recieve your request, I will post your information to the site below! Good luck!

Visit the Lottery site at: http://nrgmusic.com/artists/thiork/lotto.html

Edited by Thiork

What is your mechanism for drawing the number?

(1-12) or do you mean pick (2-12) ?

Curiosity.

This is a most excellent fun sounding event.......if this goes well......I will suggest it to be stepped up for support and advertising on a larger scale.

A chance to become a Thousandaire? I certainly cannot pass on this *laughs*

Seriously tho, it sounds like a great idea, so put me down for 20 tickets.

And, as Borg mentioned, if the mechanics of it works out, we can certainly expand it to all of Catskills in grand fashion for Empire funds and exposure.

Thank you Borg for pointing that out, I have corrected my post and the site accordingly. The three (3) numbers shall be drawn by the roll of a dice, under the observation of two auditors. If this is successful, I hope to retitle this as the PGoH Lottery, in order to draw Shard wide interest.

Ahem, and Elathiel, congradulations! Once I confirm your lottery order you will have boosted the Lottery Jackpot to 35,000GP!!! Be sure to buy your tickets today!

So lottery numbers will look something like this

2-7-3 or 5-10-9 or 7-7-7

Am I right?

If so increase it to 4 numbers and Ill jump in on that game.....plus if it draws large numbers shard wide 4 numbers will allow for more combinations and thus more single big hit winners.

Will there be a lottery fee taken out of each ticket to support the Empire? Where will a public listing of tickets be displayed for verification? How long does someone have to claim thier prize? Will you be posting estimated jackpot sizes as well? Im assuming jackpots will carry over if there is no winner.

Once you answer these questions I suggest you take it shard wide ASAP so you can run the first Cats Lottery in the name of PGoH. I bet it has quite a draw. Allies and enimies would be silly to pass up a chance at a big jackpot for pittance.

Edited by Lord Ser Brightblade

This is a first run of the event........I think Thiork will look to expand it later. IF at that time he decides to expand it, I will have Colin More work on the advertising push with UO.com. :D