PGoH vs. T9C

KhioTong

Hail PGoH,

A battle is fast approaching! Not a battle of vengence, nor one of ill will, but one of honor and pride. As many know we have challenged The Ninth Circle to a game of chess. Unlike any other game of chess this one will be played with our very lives. Please step forward if you are willing to take part in this challenge! We require at least 11 of the best warriors we can muster amongst our ranks. For this match, warriors with high skill in parry would be most sought. We also require at least 4 mages to finish out our team.

I know most of you are thinking, "That's only 15 and 16 are required for a full chess set". The character to play the queen can defend with weapon only but can attack with magery. A hybrid will be required for that position.

All who can participate please list any character that you have beneath this post so we can begin the process of putting together the best chess set in all of Sosaria. We have just shy of 2 weeks to build our "chess set" so please don't hesitate. If you are interesting in participating, please reply to this post with the piece that you'd like to play.

Please review the rules at:

http://geocities.com/thiork/pvpchess.html

• 2 weeks later...

Thiork,

I emailed you last night asking if this chess tourney was to take place. I dont have you on my Q list anymore, as I had to revert to an older Q number (the one I had refused to show anybody online).

I've changed my profile to reflect this. I need to know within the next hour or so, as my fiance, Crane and I have several rl things to do with my daughter today.