RP Event/Interaction

Strider

Recently I have been in contact with the guild leader of "The Celts", startign to spread my wings as Ancient Sage and gather wisdom and knowledge, etc..

This sunday the Celts will be having a gathering, it will be the Imbolc Festival.

For those who are unaware.. the Celts base them selves on the ancient celtic peoples, and Imbolc is one of their holidays.

We have been given permission to view this event and join them. I fall goes well the time will be at about 8 PM EST. Just after our guild meeting. Possibly later so no worries about time probs as far as that is concerend.

Any interested in attending and representing the Empire with me let me know.

Strider.

Alright, here is the update. Tonight at 8 PM in Felluca SW of Yew. I will bring us to the exact location.

Please do the following things in preparation:

Be in Ceremonial Dress as is dictated by the codex.

Please gather as much milk and cheese as you can, as a gift to the Celts.

Along with Ceremonial dress, I would before hand like to make sure we look as "uniform" and similar as possible, to make a good and respectful show.

Anyone willing to go will meet me at 8:15 PM EST at the Yew Felluca Abbey.

We MUST RP at all times at this event. These guys are true rpers and you most likely wont see any OOC from them.

To them this is a holy celebration, similar to if the Empire were to celebrate the GODS. So be respectful and watch with respect.

This should be fun, and as they are celts I won't be surprised if they have a great drinking fest after, hehe, but who knows. Just incase, someone stock up some beer and other drink, and I'll stock it in my beetle.

Thanks, see you then.