The time has come...

Aubringer Hypnotic

Well guys, it's that time.

Things have gotten so busy for me lately, that I have not had time to play in weeks, which is why some of you have not seen me around lately. And when I do finally get a chance to log in, I am quickly bored and wind up logging out in a few minutes.

So I think it is time to hang up my EQ hat. It won't be the first time I left the game, but it will probably be the last.

It has been a fun few years, and you guys have been the best family by far, so it's tough to say goodbye. Maybe I'll give EQ2 a try and see a few of you. But for now, I have enough things keeping me busy.

Have fun everyone, and become the great guild your leaders are mapping you out to be.

Bye.

But my big Brother, you cant go!!

*SOB*

*sigh* Well, RL does take priority. I wish you well sir Knight, and may you find fun and adventure in RL to exceed that of EQ.

I will miss you a lot.

Farewell!!

:cry:

Well maybe that goodbye was a little premature, I sorta regretted it as I went home last night.

I will stick it out, and try to play on the weekends mainly, but you might not see me for about a month, as I have an important test coming up at the end of Feb. Maybe after that, I will kick it into full force again...I really love this character and guild...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived