Finally i got a Verite Ruinic!

Doddz

Finally this morning i got my Verite ruinic hammer!!!

I straight away made 5 Katanas and 5 battle Axes and hid them away as for safe keeping, But im donating 20 Charges to the guild, Now ive given Christoph and Elathiel one each, thats 18 Left, Anyone who wants to order one leave it in here and ill get it made! :D:D:smash::D

Yes, my fisherman could use a new Katana as well (GM swords, tactics, parry, fishing, 95.5 anatomy). He is my new warrior since my other accounts are going to be scraped.

Hmm, perhaps a double axe too..... :smash:

Doddz this is truely generous of you. I hope other guildmates see this generosity and can find some method to show appreciation. Things like donating 500 or 1000 hides, ingots, boards, list of potential donations goes on in your name would go a long way in growing the stockpiles as well as being example that PGoH gives back as much as it recieves.

Also what is your smith's smithing at. I think if the guilds stockpiles can support it you should be given 15,000 ingots to continue your schooling as a smith in appreciation for outfitting the Empire.

Not a problem!, Glad i could help

G-B is at 103.2 Smithy with a cap of 110,

I thank you for the offer of the ingots, but seriously i dont need them, Ive got ingots falling out of my ears, ive got hundreds of thousands, its just a matter of me getting time to work on it, Thanks for the offer though, there are 11 Guild charges left, Ange, i have your spear ready and your katana Bal :eatchicken::alcoholic:

If you have any charges left, I could use a sword myself. Katana is fine, or anything really, other than axes, just a sword of some kind, viking and katana being my fav. *Smiles*

If you can thanks alot. If not I understand and thanks so much for your generosity.

Ancient Sage, Strider. Sage Cohort.

Sswweet! If you could find room to make me a Viking Sword I'd appreciate it!

Great guild spirit we're building here I think. I know its unrelated but I'd like to commend Lora on advertising where the cheap vendors were in Fel when she knew of them. These are the kind of things that really help the whole guild grow as a team.

Thanks!

-LizShue

Simply a funtastical achievment brother Doddz.........WELL DONE.

While at no means to I pretend to tell you what to do with your charges.........hehe kinda like wishes in a way it seems aye?........and surely we all would love to have a great work of yours made........hehehe SAFE SOME CHARGES brother!!!!!!

New WEAPONS for MALAS TIME!!!

WINK WINK........heheh

:eatchicken:

Wow! What enormous amounts of time I am sure it took doing BOD"s to get that!

If you have any more guild charges left, I would love a war hammer. :blink:

And Kodoz messaged me asking me to post for him for a short spear

Edited by Martok