Looking to purchase 4 +25 Stat scrolls *Read*

Lord Ser Brightblade

Im looking to buy for real life monies 4 of these scrolls.  Ive given up on the fact that I might lay my hands on one using fair play and hard work.  The system isnt designed for that.  Its designed for the people who have taken gaming to a professional level so that they might make real coin from their efforts.  Everything possible is being done to keep the common casual player from obtaining anything of this magnitude.

I am looking to purchase them as a package and looking to set up some form of payment plan as I couldnt even afford to buy one for these scrolls if I had to pay for it in full at once.

Please contact me if you know anyone that can assist in this.

Stat Scrolls are expensive cause only like 4 or 5 people run 'em... Which i know OSI didnt have in mind, but oh well, can't think of everything...

260$ for a +25? that's... ridiculous, for that i can think of a lot more important things than a pixelated scroll that adds the ability to add more str dex int to your character that you *still* have to pay 10 bucks a month to keep form being deleted...

Well since i am the topic of this Discussion and im the scum of the earth they are talking about, Im sorry if everyone thinks because im invited im scum and im as dirty as they are.. I have stepped down for the good of the guild

I wish the guild godspeed have continue

lora deblood