Plane of Hate

Rumblebore

I need to say that it is neither my desire  nor my experience to lead the Hate raid this Saturday ( And it IS this Saturday, not Sunday).

With Eldoran down for 2-3 weeks due to computer burn-out, then I would have to ask another to lead this (Qque or Galdin, are you up to this?)

If this raid does NOT come off, then I do have an alternate FUN game we can all participate in.

ANyway, first and foremost, would someone step up to the plate and take on leadershop of the Hate raid?

Thanks.

I am gonna have to back out of the raid.  My EQ machine somehow lost all connection to the Internet, no email, web pages, anything.  I think the winsock files were corrupted, and I have tried everything short of a clean install to get it back...no luck.

I will not be home tonight, so I will try to fix it on Saturday, hopefully I can avoid having to install from scratch.

This is Saturday Morning.

It looks like the Hate Raid is off.

We will go ahead and meet at 1:00 AM PST for another event, which will take 3 hours. meet at the Gfay spires.

Groups will be formed and the Scavenger Hunt will start at 12:00 PST.  The items to search for will be handed out one at a time after you turn in to a judge.  That means you must find an item and turn it in before you go after another item. Each item is worth 5 minutes off your total time. However, at least one item is worth MORE than that. and there may be a few others.  The group that finishes with the lowest amount of time is the winner of 900 platimun to be distributed to the group.  A grand prize will be randomed among the group. This item will be revealed before the start of the event.

Groups will be a minimum of 3 players, to a maximum of 6.  Select carefully, since you may have to go someplace where your particiular character is KOS.  Be advised - the actual place the hunt takes place in is an entire continent.  only access to the nexus and PoK via the books is allowed.  Anyone who is seen elsewhere will be disqualified.

During this event, Roleplay and Anonymous MUST - Repeat MUST - be deactivated so that I can track you.  After the event, you can re-activate it.

Hope you can attend and enjoy this.

Archived