Fight or flight

Lolanya1

YOU MAY NOT PASS!

You are invited!

When: Sunday, January 12th at about 3pm or so

Where: Burning Woods, Kunark, Norrath

Who: Leanessa vs. Ixiblat Fer

What: First part of the second Orb of the Triumverate for the Cleric epic

Come one, come several! See for yourselves what wonders  one woman can do to a level 63 Fire Elemental from the Plane of Fire.      :p

Send me a tell, in game silly, for more details and where Lean's registered.

So far... I have the following who wish (or are being forced) to be included

62 Cleric Moi (that's me, in some foreign language)

57 Cleric Lean

58 Druid Windy (everyone know it's Windy)

65 Chanter Defeu

65 Warrior Ceorcia

I hope to see more post here to help out...

We need a full 2 groups, but 3 or more doesn't hurt.  45+ please

Baldy

Rumblebore is in.

ALSO - Those who come - You will need the best Fire Protection you can get.  If you have it, wear it. If not, we'll still be glad to have you there.

OK, so there's interest here.

Still need a Shaman of Malo capacity, or a Necro with a decent darkness spell.  This mob must be slowed!

A few notes about the mob:

He's triggered.  I will bind at his spawn point and then turn in an item to an NPC that spawns during specific game times.  

He doesn't immediately aggro, so there's no need for a mad rush to attack him.  In fact, the main tank (Ceorcia) will call the attack.  Defeu will slow, tash, cripple, whatever and charm a wurm to assist.  Ceorcia will call the assist when she has sufficient aggro.  We'll need a snare as Ixiblat runs at about 20% health (and runs fast - SoW speed) or some kind of darkness.

Fire resist gear is not - NOT - necessary, but is appreciated.  He has a 500 point fire-based AE that only the MT will feel if we do the job right (stand behind him and you get no effects). Windiien will CoS the groups which will add about 50 to your fire/cold resists.  He is not immune to fire spells, but highly resistant.  Cold works well.  Any mage pets should be fire-based.

If all goes well, and indeed with a 65 MT it should, the fight will last about 60 to 90 seconds.  We need a few more DPS, a few rogues would be most appreciative.  Druids/Necros/Chanters DoT, while other casters throw cold-based magiks at him.

Myself or Eldoran will lock the corpse and call out loots.  Most of his items are class specific including possible spells - he has a chance to drop a Cloak of Flames - but is otherwise on the Naggy/Trakanon loot table.

Other guilds have done him with 8 or 9 people.  Last time I was here (for my epic) we had 14, but that was really too many.  

If I think of more, I'll let you know.

Baldy

I hadn't even thought about what else the Mob might drop, only that the Cleric Epic Quest Item was the goal.

But if Ixxy drops anything, the list of known items on Allahk's tend to be heavy in the Wizard and  Magician class.  Too bad we have too few of those.

(hehe)

3 PM

and no one on???

Can't kill the beastie without the main components.

When can this be resecheduled?

*I live in the Eastern time zone.  To me 3pm is 3pm eastern, not 3pm pacific.  I apologize if that was not made clear, but I can only work on the time setup.  Decide on a standard guild time zone so this is not an issue going forward.*

Baldy

For more info on this see  eqcleric.gameglow.com    and see the Tactics here.  They suggest taking Ixi to Skyfire zone.  He has high regen rate at end.  recommend 24 to 30 people.

Sorry this did not go down as we hoped.  Please let me know when you try again because once I get 51, I want to get mine too.

Regards, Zann

Archived