*MY* Reasons to run for Senator of Espionage

Kurt

Me, not being that good with elaborate writing and such, (You did a #### fine job, Elathiel)

I'm going to keep mine short and Sweet.

I'm a returning player from a break -- Am a Dragoon Knight and pretty much only am in Felucca Nowadays, which is one of the reasons why I believe I am slightly worthy of thise position. -- My brother is a thief. And also I experience them on a daily basis :)

Another Reason is I see The Espionage House as more of a balancer of houses -- Everything else is to do with good, and Evil is a balancer that keeps the world Sane, and I believe I could possibly be successfull(sp) at Recruiting Thieves (although thatd be somewhat of a perdicimate I'm not going to get into)

Also, I believe that a functional Espionage House would lead to a more enjoyable RolePlaying experience. But, I also seek for a fully functional Senate that doesn't have to look over to an empty chair That noone has decided to fill, And a house in general that noone has decided to fill (What, there is 1 thief now? -- If that?)

And to Close up, I'd like to say that I hope to see the 'best person to win' and that Elathiel, you're a good writer...

Stay tuned for smear campaigns :D