Senator of Trades or a Legate of Trades

Lord Ser Brightblade

Last week Hephestos and several gathered to swing gargoyle picks and gather a bit more than 500 valorite ore in about an hours time.  This valorite is sitting locked down in the Dwarven Metalworks (aka Brightblades log cabin).  It awaits pickup so that it may be distributed to those with 99.1 mining or higher and gloves of +mining so that it may be smelted 1 ore at a time for great gains.  Please contact me to collect this and see it is distributed to able, willing and deserving miners.

Also perhaps an event could be set up where several groups and many gargoyle pickaxes are used.  I know Hephestos would gladly swing his axe for the continued growth of our depleted ingot stockpiles.  The Senator of War is in need of replacement armors for his troops.

I would be more than happy to assist in mining up some ingots. I stand at 90.2 without gloves on, so I wouldnt be able to get the best of the ingots, but any other colors as I know they are all needed for our armies.

I've got grandmaster mining that I used to use to lend credibility to my disguises and would love the chance to use my skills in service to the empire.

:eye:

First and foremost, I AM alive!  Ive been away from the computer for a few weeks now due to massive RL issues, but should be back soon enough.  (Im thinkin a little after New Years)  Right now Im visiting the parents for the holidays, and am posting on there computer.  Now to the point at hand.  Lets get some Valorite!  I have roughly 50+ garg axes, not to mention quite a few runebooks to many valorite and verite spots, so any time that people are ready and able I would be happy to dig up a few ugly critters to get us some ore.  Everyone just post good times of the week for yerselves, and I would be happy to set things up!  Otherwise, everyone have a real good week, be safe on new years, and and dont do anything I would!   :smilewinkgrin: