Charity Auction

KhioTong

At the last Charity Auction, I noticed quite a few people present -who were not PGoH. Although I did post to the T9C and GoL boards, those travellers still somehow recieved news.

I am proposing the idea to rename my auction to: PGoH Auction AND making it an official event on the events calender at UO.com -with a general invite to the vast population.

I figure that will provide definitive exposure and interest from all who read those current events calendars. Perhaps at the Auction, public service annoucements can be issued .. and all sorts of interesting things can be implemented. Temporary vendors can be placed.. and the sort.

What do you think? My next auction is scheduled for the First Thursday of January, 2003.

Edited by KhioTong

Outstanding idea ! I retired my mace collection last night. Was going to donate them to the Empire ... perhaps donate some to the charity auction as well?  May have a few other things I can add also, so count me in  :)