Humor

Rumblebore

:smilewinkgrin:

August 6, 2002 Harvard medical scientists released the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer. Men should take a serious look at their beer consumption. Their theory is that beer contains female hormones (hops contain phytoeostrogens) and that by drinking enough beer, men turn into women. To test the theory, 100 men were given 8 pints of beer each to consume within a one-hour period.

It was then observed that 100% of the test subjects:

1.) Gained weight

2.) Talked excessively without making sense,

3.) Became overly emotional,

4.) Couldn't drive,

5.) Failed to think rationally,

6.) Argued over nothing,

7.) Had to sit down while urinating, and

8.) Refused to apologize when obviously wrong.

:smash:    :p    :smash:

Did you ever have one of those days at work where your manager wanted an accounting of why something was not done and your only answer was all the little things that you cannot track with specific times, that actually sound like an excuse?  Today was one of those days.  I saw where the conversation was going and got really pissed, but let the boss have the win and stated I cannot account for the time.  I was told to give him an eta to complete the task, and went back to my desk fuming.  After stewing for a bit, I blew off the steam.  Later I spoke to my co-worker and let off some more.  Now I had shared the Ogre Battle link with her and suddenly I turned to her and whispered that I imagined myself alone with him in his Office.  And then I said “Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt.”  We both busted up laughing, and all the tension left.  I then went back to work in much better spirits.

Thanks for the link Eldy.

Archived