Screenshot Contest

Borg

Greetings........I am asking for Screenshots from ALL GAMES supported here on this website.

Send me a screenshot that shows the guild in action or is a great example of your teamwork within the game engine you call home away from home.

JPG format

750 X 550 size maximum

Borg@TheHonorEmpire.org

The submitted screenshots will be evaluated and become part of a 2003 Calendar I am making.  The person who sends in a screenshot that I use in the calendar will be sent a whole year calendar with thier picture.

12 Month calendars of all the selected screenshots will be used as a means to support the website costs.

Any screenshots sent in will become property of The Honor Empire and the sender gives permission to The Honor Empire for use in this endeavor with no expectation or guarantee of reimbursement financially for the screenshot.

This is one of 4 options members have suggested as a way to support the website costs. (Clothing apparel, Calendar, email subscriptions and donations)

Clothing is available already

Calendar now will be for 2003

Emails are ready

I believe Lora has one of the PGoH Shirts and our European friend Tyr also has one of the Shirts.......

Kinda cool that in the real OLD world Europe is a Tshirt with our coat of arms on it walking around.

The Coat of Arms for the Galaxies, Shadowbane, World of Warcraft, Earth and Beyond, Asherons Call, Horizons, Everquest and the Elfy version of DAoC have yet to be determined since the GMs of those realms have not either been chosen, stepped forward or finished thier guildstructure/origin/backdrop idea so we can move forward on building the website around them.