Farewell My friend

kodoz

As Kodoz arrived after recalling to Olympus, and removing his helmet, he walked over and spoke with Steel DarKnight, perhaps for the last time.

“Will you ever return from your journey my friend? I sincerely hope so, and hope you have no troubles in your journey.” Kodoz stated.

“Well I am uncertain of whether or not I shall be returning to this realm I am certain I shall be absent for the near future. I’m afraid events in the other realm can preclude my ability to join you and work with you until they are resolved. By the way Kodoz, congratulations on your new centurion rank. I know you’ll do me proud. I also hope and long for the day I shall be able to return to the ranks of PGoH and will keep you informed as best as possible.” Steel replied.

“Thank you on my title, and I will do anything you wish that could help you maintain your possessions in this realm while you are away. I also will await your homecoming and will celebrate greatly upon your return. You have taught me many lessons, about life, battle, morals, ethics, and ideals that I will forever hold onto. I also wish you safe journeys and good luck throughout your absence from us and remind you that you will continue to stand for your ideals, and that you will make the best decision for yourself and not for us. You are the one who needs to be satisfied and fulfilled, and if you don’t find that being possible by returning I understand. But anytime you ever need help, be it work, companionship, consolation, or just a person to speak with, I am here. Remember whom your friends are and please do what is in your best interest. I personally hope you return soon and will rejoice at your reunion to us.” Kodoz solemnly spoke.

“Thank you Kodoz. I am going to miss you, your sense of humor, your quirks, and everyone elses quirks and traits. I will do my best to return but I cannot promise I will or if I shall what time it might be. I hope you can help some of the others and that you can keep true to your beliefs as well. I am sad to say this just might be the last time we see each other, and I would do anything to make it otherwise.” Steel softly responded.

Kodoz held out his hand, and Steel took it, and they shook hands and nodded to each other. They were two of only 3 remaining C*C members besides Rand and Aviana, and so had a special and unique bond. They also were very like minded and respected each other highly, and understood each other. As Kodoz says his farewells and turns to leave, Kodoz twirls around and salutes Steel. Steel smiles and returns the salute, and Kodoz begins to leave to be isolated for awhile to figure things out and to reflect on the past, prepare for action in the present, and foresee the future. Kodoz tossed Steel a book of how to reach him and of Kodoz’ feelings about the situation, and dons his barbed bone helmet. The helmet hides the single tear that falls from Kodoz’ eye, and Kodoz once more waved to his good friend Steel DarKnight and turns and solemnly walks alone towards the swamps behind Olympus, disappearing into the mist and fog…

Authors note: If you return I will be overjoyed, but know that I will still miss you Steel. You were my friend, my companion, my leader, my guide, and my trainer. You will always be remembered by Kodoz no matter what, and I will do my best to make you proud in your absence. You know how to reach me if you need to, and ill send you my Email through the pigeon. And if it isn’t in your best interests to return, I understand. So Safe journeys and good luck in all that you do, and know you will always be welcome in the home of Kodoz no matter what. Thanks for the times we’ve had and for the events we’ve been in, and for the things we’ve collected, especially the memories. Fare thee well for now, and perhaps absence will make the heart grow fonder.

There are no goodbyes, only until we meet again.

I am thankful for the time you have spent with us.  You have been an excellent role model of what it is to be a Purple Guardian of Honor.  I look forward to your speedy return if it is possible.  I do not believe our paths will not cross again.  You have my pigeon and you may always reach me through e-mail so don't forget to use it.

Be well friend and have a very happy Thanksgiving.

Until we meet again, your brother in arms,

Ser Brightblade

Kodoz and BB have already summed up what I would say about you, Steel. You have always been the absolute model for what the Empire stands for in every way.

I look forward to more good times spent with you, either in Britannia or (insert other world here).

Best of luck to you in every way !

All have spoken the truth and summed it up , Like bb states our paths will cross again and hope that its soon.

We all could learn much from you, your honor and friendship will be sorely missed but never far from our thoughts...

Have a wonderful holiday

lora deblood

and do drop us an email to keep in touch

Wanted to add a quick anecdote here:

Look not to ones own image for the usual others opinions of you; Tell me your friends, and I can tell you who you are.

Just a bit of an idea to think about.

Well Steel,

Unfortunately with my travelling this week, we did not get the opportunity to hit one last adventure.  I just wanted to take some time from the road to pass along my best wishes to you and your family as you leave our little game.  If you get the chance, be sure to drop in once and a while to say hi.  I know that you will be missed by many within the ranks, and although short, your tenure has been both meaningful and productive.  I`ll look forward to the day that we will be able to draw weapons together once more.

Until then, feel free to use this electronic contraption we all posess to keep in touch.

*salutes*

To my dear friend Steel,

As you may be leaving us in pixels...you will always remain in thoughts. You deeds were great. Im really gonna miss killing you and calling you a noob  :( . If there is anything I can do to help you just give me a shout.

Your friend for life,

Michael [Logan]