Q-Where ya been?

Borg

Q-Where the H E L L  have I been?

A-The worst place a person can be (play wise)....Work.

Balandar and BB have called me at work.....since I am usually there.  To bring you all up to speed........My management team is down 100 hrs (1 guy left/fired.....1 guy is on family leave act)  I am now working 10 or 11am till 10pm or 11pm Monday thru Saturday and on Sunday I am 10 till 7pm EST.

Many old timers know I do not complain about work ever......since it pays the bills......and tough times always will come and go.........this one is just real deep.

BB was helping me (and it seems whatever he and Valshea did...worked) get my Time Warner Cable connection fixed.....I was running slower than a 56k modem and for 2 weeks couldnt even web surf....all OUTSIDE my control problems.......THANKS BB and VALSHEA!!!

The bad part is I only have seen Wolf and Steel ingame and those time both have been between 5am and 9am .......which is at this moment my only play time.

Thanksgiving  :alcoholic:  I have off work......going to family in PA

December 2nd is my next scheduled day off.....2nd week of December I will return to "NORMAL" work schedule and only have to be working 2 nights.

BB has updated me on Rand's return and he has been approved for Senator of War.  (Rand......I have your 3 month tickey you won long ago.....Lora won the second one and Steel won the 3rd one)  Please private message  me a phone number where I can call you and give you the access codes.

CONGRATS to you WINNERS of the Recruitment Rewards program.....November and December awards are still to be won.....who will win those?

I am looking forward greatly to some "fun" in UO....and have in the last few days messed around with the BODs and Plants.

I think you all will enjoy the next 5 month releases prior to the AoS launch....I am looking forward to the new "quests" and new "campaigns"  :alcoholic: coming to challenge us.

(keep building up your teams...or regular like time playing friends....success will be in teamwork and numbers)

eek!  The Great one speaks!!!  *sits in stuned awe for a moment*  Well, its good to hear your getting things under control, and I can sympathise with the work issue.  I for one was working two jobs for a while back there, and was putin in #### near the hours you are now.  (Thanks to insomnia I was still resonably present on UO)  Either way we all understand that RL comes a world before UO, and wish you the best of luck in those endevors.  With all that said, good to see ya back!  *Quickly rubs head for luck and runs like the wind*

Good to hear from you borg.  I am also in the same situatuion as you I am now an assistant manager at domino's and since my brother is the general manager i get called in all the time to cover shifts and help out when the store is extremely busy.  Money is nice though and work only lasts so long so hope you start having some fun because i know i am also going nutz.

Where did the rubbing Borg's bald head fetish come from ?

It certainly beats standing downwind from Wolf on one of his good days  :laugh:

Har. Just for that..."NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!!!"  :smilewinkgrin: