Keal raid Anyone?

sylicon

I would  like to join in Kael raid with my Ranger (54)(not in SLOT but may want to switch him over at some point if possible), since I think Nyc is a little low at 35 :sword:.   Just let me know a date if room for me.

Nycteo Spiritkaller

One of the things I have raised in the leaders forum is how we should go back to setting specific zones as the place to Group on a weekly basis.  Kael is a great place for this idea, but is obviously overcamped. And we need a SOLID group or 2 to make it to the areas where the drops are more common.  It is a tough zone as I understand it.

I also want to visit Kael but have to work on my Thurg Faction to become kindly so that I can turn in for the better armors.

SO this idea has 2 parts.

First, Grouping for increasing Faction so ANY CLASS can go to Kael and get the armor drops there in preparation of completing the various armor quests found there.

Second, go to Kael and get the drops.  Those who can go now may be able to MQ these armors, but in truth I am not sure if they can be MQ'd.  Would be nice if they could. Clarification please?

From what I have seen is that the armor IS multiquestable, as long as both parties are kindly... I see them being sold all the time, I just don't have that kinda money....but it is possible....

Also, I am not sure if I understand you.  You do not need faction to get the drops...just go into Kael and kill.  You only need faction for turn-in, and by the time you have killed enough giants for drops, faction should be ok...

Aye Aubringer, we are on the same page.  The turn-in is the faction necessary part.  But who wants to get a drop and then spend days working faction (and maybe dying a few times when they could run to bazaar, buy the gems and then run to Thurg for a new set of armor?

Anyway, whether getting the drop first or getting faction set first, either way, 2 different Groupings can be made for the completion of this quest as well as for the importance of Grouping together.

Got chain helm and boots I can MQ with anyone.

My Thrug faction took a turn for the worst after a Dain raid, but it fluctuates and isnt all that hard to raise again, send me a tell in game about it.  Mains only

plate- Warrior, Cleric, Pally, SK and Bard

Chain- Rogue, Ranja, Shaman

Leather- Beast, Druid, Monk

Silk- Necro, Mage, Wizzy and Chanter

I was thinking that if we had enough of people on this Friday night, that we can tackle Kael. I need to get my druids faction up, she is quite KOS to the dwarfs over there and I would like to get that fixed.

So anyone who is willing....say I!

A solid group consists of the following:

1 Solid Warrior, Paladin or SK

1 Good Cleric (With KEI for low downtimes)

1 Shaman or Chanter for slows and other buffs

1 Druid Buffs, snares (vital) and Dots

2 Misc. Perhaps a caster type (mage/necro with good dots/dd as well as pets) but I prefer two melee so you can lay smackdown that much faster.

On your way there and once you are set up just make sure your warrior gets good agro then let the other melee engage.  Once engaged let the melee whack at the mob a bit then let the druid begin snaring, shaman or chanter debuffing/slowing and then just finish him off.  Most clerics prefer to use the CH or do complete heals with the Druid or Shaman throwing small heals in as needed.

Ill go anytime your up for it and I am on.  My ranger does pretty well now that Im epiced.  My necro is still a bit low so ill need to work her up.

Archived