Thanks all...

Aubringer Hypnotic

I just wanted to say thank you to all who helped with kriak Vil last night, allowing me to obtain his shield for another Epic piece.

What I thought would just be a casual pick-up group to defeat another guard turned into a monumental battle for our lives.  After a few deaths and emergency zoning for safety, the guild decided it would not let Kirak get the best of us.  What started out as a group of 13, expoled into a raid of over 20.  And we should showed Kirak who's the boss... That's Guild Spirit if I ever saw it.  You guys did not let me walk away empty handed.   Thanks again guys...

I managed to get the shield cleansed, and now I have the following left for my Epic:

-Loot the 2 book halves from various dragons and turn in combined book to spawn Miragul in Everfrost, and loot his cap and robe.

-Loot the sword off the Keeper of the Tomb, in The Hole.

-Loot the breastplate off the Thought Destroyer, in the Plane of Hate.

Thanks again guys.

Aside from actually killing the dragons ourselves.  If anyone sees them go down (Nagafen, Faydedar, Talendor, Severilous, Vox, Gorenaire), ask if you can loot the books:  "Torn burnt book" or "Book of Frost".  The halves are No-Drop but the combine on books can be MQed, and the final combined book is NOT No-Drop, so it can be traded.

But the halves do not always drop...

Well I was in Emerald Jungle today, and The Elementals of Tomonari were fighting Severilous.  After their raid was over, I asked the guild leader, if they had no Pallys, if I could loot the book, if it dropped.  And surprisingly enough..it dropped.   And they did not need it, so I was given the ok to loot the Torn Burnt Book.

Now all I need from the dragons is the Book of Frost (Vox, Gorenaire, and the hard, non-druid Faydedar).

Almost there....

Archived