Guild Meeting held 9/8 and 9/15

Steel DarKnight

This post is intended to advance the plan of action discussed in yesterdays meeting at Olympus.  Please post below if you are currently an active member within the UO division of PGoH.  Also, in order for us to gain a idea of recruits currently awaiting stoning please note any applicants you have sponsored and whom yet to be approved and added to the stone.

Issues that require addressing.

1) Application review and follow up interview.

2) Backlog of recruited individuals awaiting addition to the stone.

3) A potential "alternate persona” with the ability to add recruits to the stone.

4) The “alternate persona” having the ability to review “applications”

5) Inactive members defined (Inactive in participation) and positions opened for promotion.

6) A clear chain of command for our scheduled events (i.e. weekly meeting) should the Emperor be unavailable.

The opportunity to be lead “conductor” in the last two meetings has been an educational experience in oratory for me. I appreciate the time each and every one of you has allowed for me to speak and also the concerns you have requested addressed. As you will note the points listed above are a summary of your concerns for the “powers that be” to address. I hope I have conducted and structured these meetings to all whom were presents satisfaction.

Please post any comments or concerns not covered here below along with the information requested above.

“Leadership is not granted, It is displayed. True leaders are given their titles after the fact”.

I have recieved word that issue number 3 has been rectified as of this morning.

3) A potential "alternate persona” with the ability to add recruits to the stone.

Brightblade as been given the ability to stone recruits. App review and others are still pending (to the best of my knowledge). Please continue to post your selves and your recruits so that they may be addressed.

• 3 weeks later...