2003 Gatherings

Borg

Next year I am going to be using a vacation week to do Borg Tour IV in April/May months

A Targeted site for the week is AUSTIN Texas (OSI headquarters).

While in Texas I will be meeting up with Seven of Nine (GoL)who lives down there.

If anyone else is in that area of the US or is interested in converging on OSI headquarters with me.....might be the time to start thinking about it.

The 2002 Las Vegas trip was a blast....alot of the world has changed in and out of UO since then.....but one thing remains....friendship and bretheren.....post any thoughts you have for Real world meetings in this thread......regardless of where or when you could meet....who knows we may have some other meetings to do in 2003.

How about somewhere in the North Eastern U.S then we could incorporate you folks down there and us folks up here in the great white north, although I think that`s only me and Fing

Texas?  BLAH

Come to NORTHEAST!! I agree with Wolf!

I'll be moving to Columbus Ohio next month, (Thank the maker its on the other side of town as Baltazar and still far enough south of Argos!!!)