Kael Drakkal

Aubringer Hypnotic

Anyone feel like tackling Kael again on a regular basis?  I am looking to start my Thurgadin quest armor, and getting rid of this low AC stuff I currently have.  Possibly a set night every week?   Just a thought...

I can help out on most Wednesday's too.  At your disposal are Lolanya and Baldaek.  With a solid group of 10 to 14 or so we can easily hold the bank area for a considerable amount of time.  I've discovered that you need only kill 200 to 300 named giants to max your CoV faction.  Doing the Arena (for armor drops) will require a very solid party of 12 (55+) to 24 (48+) people who are well balanced and know what to do.  Maybe if we included some outside people, we could easily take that area.

• 4 weeks later...

Time to revisit this post...

I have finally gathered the 3 Flawless Diamonds needed for my Thurg BP.  

Would anyone be willing to gather and hunt the Giants by the arena for the correded BP drop?  I would be willing to roll for it even, so as not to seem as this is all for me....

I have all the gems required for the entire suit, so it looks like Kael will be my new home for a while....

I have only been to Kael once, and never the arena, so it would be great if someone could volunteer to lead the raid...

I would like to throw out a date of Sunday the 29th for a raid if enough people are interested.  

Thanks..

• 4 weeks later...

I replied to another post about Kael but will repeat it here.  I would love to join in with my 54 Ranger (not very well equipped) and not in SLOT, if that is not a problem.  I like the idea of having one night a week to do Kael and hopefully we should  get enough people each Wednesday or whatever day to  pull off the raid.

Nycteo 35 Shaman SLOT

I see no problems with that Nyc. I don't think anyone would have a problem with it either. As for me I will be there so long as it isn't too late. I can get on after 4:00 and usualy am somewhere. I'll even try to drag Qque along. I'll literally kick him in the arse and drag him outta bed :sword:  :D

As much as I pushed this, I am afraid I will not be able to make it tonight.  I have been on late alot this week, and am getting sleep deprived.  Falling asleep at work is a no-no...fighting Mr. Sandman at my desk while I type.....eyes closing....zzzz....zzzzz  :sleep:

Good Drops?

Edly, me, Lean, Tinaktin, many others....yeah - Many good peeps dropped.  :biggrinSmurf:

Lean got some new arms and Soltek got Monk shoulders.  But the quested armor pieces were not found/dropped.

But all in all - despite the several major kill-offs, it went pretty good.  I think people are beginning to learn how to work together, but there is still room for us to grow.  The mobs DID go down pretty fast tough - until the arena area when they became tougher and longer lasting.

And better Killers too......

I am up for next week too.

Archived