Guild Upgrade Status

Balandar

The current list of upgrades that have been completed.

• Architecture Level 1 Completed
  • Guild Workshop Completed
  • Politics Level 1 Completed
  • Guild Emblem Completed
  • Architecture 2 Completed
  • Politics 2 - In queue (will be done 8/30 afternoon 4:15 PM EST)
  • Guild Stash 50 slot - In queue (48 hours) Will be done 8/31 Friday afternoon 4:15 PM EST.
  • Guild Armorer Contract (32 hours) Wait for Politics 2 before we can start
  • Next?

After that point it depends on how much influence we generate. The next vault is at Architecture Level 4 (20,000 from current point to get 100 slot vault).

Or Politics Weapons Contract takes Level 3 (6,000 from current point).

Or Economy, which doesn't seem to be that useful until level 3 for the +10% Magic Find for 72 hours.

Or Art of War which gives a lot of nice 12 hour buffs.

Influence takes time to generate. The more members we have representing, the more influence from activities completed. For example, logging in each day gives 10 influence. See http://wiki.guildwar.../wiki/Influence for more on influence.

the bit of investigation I did on what depends on what mostly stemed from politics 2, so good that that's enqueued. Have we unlocked the custom emblem? I seem to recall it was a fairly cheap upgrade.. or is the purple dragon our emblem? I assumed it'd appear on my warrior's banners as well.

Personally I'd go straight for the guild banquet, but until we get into the swing of WvW as a group I don't think we should delve much into that section. The art of war buffs are interesting, but does that mean it's -200/buff duration?

As for the customized banner, I vote for chicken on heart. :eatchicken:

Yeah, we already have the guild emblem. I changed it yesterday. There is a bug with that as well where you cannot see preview. Kinda annoying. I went with a ancient gold/dark purple look (I like the contrast in colors) and a chalice. We've used the Chalice/cup before to represent T.H.E. It doesn't cost anything to change. I also wanted something that would show up well on banners and armors.

I wish they had capes in game for guild emblems to show like in GW1 and DAoC.

It actually really surprised me that they didn't include capes, considering how important they were in the first one.

I went to buy some guild armor to rock the emblem, but that shiz is a full gold. I ain't that rich yet.

I am going to buy a piece here shortly. I made almost a gold and almost 7 levels last night in WvW.

Who knew you could get so much cash running like a ######! It's ok. Martok was there to protect you.

I am going to buy a piece here shortly. I made almost a gold and almost 7 levels last night in WvW.

Who knew you could get so much cash running like a ######! It's ok. Martok was there to protect you.

You couldn't protect a Yak! :rip:

Archived