Character Namesakes

Balandar

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Character

• After deleting a character, the name will be reserved for 24 hours for reuse.

So it may be wise if you have a common name, to click 'skip to end' and create your character first. Then delete that character and go through the process of recreating them as you would like taking your time. With the amount of people logging in your name could be gone in seconds.

Link seems down, just so ya know.

I debated re-downloading GW to see about reserving names and going for some of the special 'trophies' or whatever they are, but decided it wasn't worth the hassle. For some reason, Chaz is always taken so fast regardless, and I rarely use it. I guess I should be glad that I have such a manly, awesome name. :)

But stuff like this is why I always come up with the most off-the-wall, original names I can think of. Or I just get lucky.

...wow, I just totally realized I mis-read the entire first post. For some reason, I connected what you wrote with the whole 'reserving names from GW1' spiel.

The anticipation is getting to me. x_x

...wow, I just totally realized I mis-read the entire first post. For some reason, I connected what you wrote with the whole 'reserving names from GW1' spiel.

The anticipation is getting to me. x_x

LOL, I completely understand. My eye has been twitching for weeks now.

Archived