PvP and PvE

Vevielle

I was curious to see how many of us here have a preference to PvP or PvE? I tend to do both pretty equally time-wise, and I enjoy doing both about the same as well. Now that I have a level 50 the PvP planet is really intense! I have yet to do any of the level 50 flashpoints or operations - but I'm looking forward to doing some soon (hopefully! :) )

I'm on that 'other' side (the dark one), and I've been PVPing non-stop for 2 weeks now and have been having a blast. I have no idea if I've seen any Cantina Regulars. I just remember 'Nevera' as it's my goal to kill her. She heals all of you pubs. :clomp:

I'm on that 'other' side (the dark one), and I've been PVPing non-stop for 2 weeks now and have been having a blast. I have no idea if I've seen any Cantina Regulars. I just remember 'Nevera' as it's my goal to kill her. She heals all of you pubs. :clomp:

Nevara is a very good healer - I've been on her team a few times. In the voidstar - If I'm healing on one door and she's on the other with good back up we're usually pretty unstoppable ;-)

You have. I always felt a little sorry about squashing you in the beginning, you plainly weren't at my gear level, but your gear has improved. Also you keep getting queues with Veidin and Raillie, and that kinda erases any sympathy I might have had.

Yeah, its a real grind to get comms for better gear. It's painfully slow. Martok said I was level 50 with level 30 gear. Lol. Patch 1.3 should help to level out the pvp. It's so much easier below level 50 than at 50. Gear is such a huge requirement at 50.

I've talked to a lot of people who want to wait until they are level 50 to PvP and I try to explain to them that if you PvP in the lower levels thaht you're actually better off when you hit 50. I was valor rank 30 when I hit level 50. It made life much easier being able to purchase PvP bags, give you more experience in combating certain classes, and makes the push for 50/60 valor not seem so hard.

I've talked to a lot of people who want to wait until they are level 50 to PvP and I try to explain to them that if you PvP in the lower levels thaht you're actually better off when you hit 50.

Completely agree on that point. I wish I had not waited.

• 3 weeks later...

Beenem is the GOD of PVP leveling.....seek his wisdom upon his platform (pay the boat man prior) and he will bless you with wisdom that will bring you to tears at its simplicity and powah!!

Archived