Epics

Eldoran Nobleheart

Guest Votive

Book of Souls: Groundspawn. Hate - Completed

Gonna B*tch slap Renux around with the help of a druid/ranger shortly, then if anyone wants to help kill a DE in Kith (or a couple of em) I'd be more than happy to have you along.  Then the shiny dagger of rage is all mine! /roar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

An Update:

Aubringer and I both now have the Hilt of Soulfire.

I need to complete the blanket portion in WFP (where I am KOS) and once I have done that, I would like to ask for help in killing Lucan.

** Key Issue here - Killing Lucan will make any who assist in this IMMEDIATELY KOS to the FP Militia, or at least you will get a HUGE faction hit making you closer to KOS.  So any who may assist myself (and Aubringer when he is ready) should be ready to write FP off as an easily entered and safe place to visit city.

Obviously, any pallys who have already killed their FP Militia faction are GREATLY desired to assist us.

Lucan Spawn time is 12 hours, so we will need 2 runs at this, one for me and one for Aubringer.

The best bet is for those who assist who do not  want to take the faction hit will be to zone/camp when we have him down to about 20-40 % health.  Those who don't mind the faction hit will stay and finish him off.  Then his ghost spawns and we can kill that pretty quick as I understand it.

I was able to defeat Sir Lucan today and loot his testimony.  It could not have been done without the help of Tazmira, Vinne, and two other non-guildies (an Iksar SK, and a level 60 assasin who backstabbed for 32000 points).  Thanks guys.

Now to turn in all the items for my Soulfire, then to face a bunch of dragons...sigh..

Rumble, Vinne, and any other Pallies....I will help on Lucan whenever you need...

I also need to kill Kirak Vil (DE Guard) in Nektulos, who spawns time is 7 days.  Seeing as there will be a patch Thursday morning, he should be there...  Anyone wanna help on Kirak on Thursday if he is there?

He is extremely magic resistant and complete heals himself.  So I would need at least 3 full groups of meelees and healers.

Thanks--

we need  group for :

faydar items

kedge cave crystals........kedge keep ...corrupted seahorse

ootseavines...ocean of tears.....corrupted cyclops

green heartwood branch..lesser fatdark.....corrupted brownie

kunark  

froglok essence swamp of no hope...ulump pujik

green tree bark.....emerald jungle.....corrupted gorilla

pure lake water...loio.........corrupted barracuda

pod of seawater....timorous deep.....dragon faydedar

also

jade reaver ......com.....black reavers

pulsing green stone....kc.....venril sathir  ......I know its alot but thats what Beio and I need for the epic :alcoholic:  :sword:

• 2 weeks later...

I need to kill Renux in Steamfront Mtns.  She is a lvl 50 Rogue that carries a dagger that procs an icky stun/DoT spell.  There are several suggestions on killing her...everything from bringing a mob of about 20+ people and just beating her down to kiting her with just a ranger, an enchanter, and the epic seeking rogue.

I am also looking for the following robes:

Robe of the Oracle - the Oracle of K'Arnon, OOT

Shining Metalic Robe - Magus, LGuk

Robe of the Kedge - Phinigel Autropos, Kedge Keep & DEs, Kith (No Drop)

Robe of Ishva - Ishva Mal, Splitpaw (No Drop, I think)

These robes are for a side quest for the Cazic Quill (the final epic component) and only needs to be done if General V'Ghera DOES NOT drop the Quill.  It's said that he drops it only 1/10 of the times.  Of course any robes gathered would be given to the guild bank in the event that I don't need them, as long as they are returnable (a couple are No Drop).   :smash:

As you all know by now, the next item I need is the pelt off of Black Dire in CoM.  Unfortunately, last nights raid although going well, did not complete the mission.

Thanks especially to Qque, Soltek, Uulweas, Makkuni, and Beio for all of their help in porting me around and so on and so on.

Hopefully we can take care of this tonight.  If not, you will certainly be informed of any re-secheduling for this event.

:smash:

Well, I managed to obtain the second half of the dragon book.  I have gotten them combined, and turned them in for Miraguls' Phylactery.

I only have 2 steps left, but the next one is a biggie.

I need to turn the Phylactery in to Miragul's Lich, in Everfrost, to get Miragul to spawn.  A high level Enchanter is required to charm the Lich first.  I need to loot Miragul's head and robes.

I have heard of 6 level 60 characters taking him down,  and I have also heard of 3 full groups having a hard time with him.  Some say he is harder than some dragons in the world.  Miragul is a level 53 Necro that has a nasty Lifetap.

If all goes well after the Hate Raid, maybe we could take him down with those Hate participants

• 5 weeks later...
:laugh:  Many thanks to the folks who helped me kill Renux.  All went well, only one death....the chantress, who else??  jk Rebma, glad you were there.  Anywho, the next and FINAL phase of my epic quest is to kill General V'Ghera in Kithcore.  General V'Ghera is a very grouchy ####### and I am going to need a lot of help from my friends...and their friends...and their friends' friends...you get the point I think.  It is recomended that when you visit the General you bring along about 30 guests (a good mix of classes, all lvl 50+).   As far as stadegy goes, from reading up on the subject, I have a vauge idea of how it works.  It sounds complex to me and I have never observed it firsthand, so I am willing to take any advice or help i can get.  I think all in all it might be a good time weather we succeed or not.

Archived