Tis the season

I have some of those! The Star Destroyer and Tie Fighter! I also have every Star Trek ship ornament they have made since the mid 1990s!

This is the point where I look back at my life and ask: "How in the world did I end up with these guys?!"

I have the Millennium Falcon from the 90s (need to see if I can get it repaired as some of the lights no longer work) and Boba Fett's Slave 1.

Aside from that most of my ornaments are the Hallmark classic muscle cars. :)

Edited by Huato

I have the Millennium Falcon from the 90s (need to see if I can get it repaired as some of the lights no longer work) and Boba Fett's Slave 1.

Aside from that most of my ornaments are the Hallmark classic muscle cars. :)

Lol! So do I! I need to take a picture of them all.

My wife complains every year. I need to see if I can find the one I am missing...I think it was from 2001 or 2002, otherwise I have all of them. We ended up putting up two trees this year, one for her and one for the kids and myself (yeah, I got relegated to the kids tree with my cars and Star Wars ornaments :p )

My wife complains every year. I need to see if I can find the one I am missing...I think it was from 2001 or 2002, otherwise I have all of them. We ended up putting up two trees this year, one for her and one for the kids and myself (yeah, I got relegated to the kids tree with my cars and Star Wars ornaments :p )

Man up, Huato! Has it been that long??? Where is the fire in yer belly??Two trees? Who wears the pants? If that was me...well...errrr..well....ehm..yes,ma'am..two trees it is!!!:)

Man up, Huato! Has it been that long??? Where is the fire in yer belly??Two trees? Who wears the pants? If that was me...well...errrr..well....ehm..yes,ma'am..two trees it is!!! :)

I'm just grateful she didn't try to make me an angel with one of the trees! :p