Hello again old friends!

Nadjha

It was great to get an email about the guilds for SW:TOR! I have been beta testing it the past two test weekends and thoroughly enjoy the game. Now knowing that some of you will be there, it makes it better than cake!

You may remember me as Vaelryka Dionyssus from Star Wasrs Galaxies or Tinqa from World of Warcraft :)

Happy Holidays! See you all online soon.

Marie

Hey Gamer Girl! Welcome back! It's been a long time. :)

Thank you Balandar! Which SW:TOR guild will most be in? I have pre-joined one guild, SIth side and need to find out what server they will be on. (It's a bunch of us local geeks here in NC )

Sith of course :) So I'll be in Vigilance 99.9% of the time and will have an alt in Cantina Regulars at some future point. Maybe you can get your local geeks to join up here?

I would, but they wanna be on a PvE server :)

Sith of course :) So I'll be in Vigilance 99.9% of the time and will have an alt in Cantina Regulars at some future point. Maybe you can get your local geeks to join up here?

I would, but they wanna be on a PvE server :)

We are on a PVE server. No PVP.

I will join once the game is launched since I can only join one guild at the moment through pre-launch. I will have my main in Vigilance and an alt in the Cantina Regulars.

Know what? I am gonna go ahead and apply with you guys, Vigilance :)

And it's done, can't wait to play with you all again :)

What class are you planning on?

I am unsure. During beta this past weekend I played a bounty hunter and enjoyed it. On the light side I played a jedi and didn't like it too much, the protection from attacks kinda sucked. So it is a toss up between Bounty Hunter Merc and Sith Marauder :)