Hello =)

Kamrune

Just wanted post this to say hello to everyone and introduce myself =). My name is Kameron and I was brought here by friends Melissa (Thorgra) and J (Drochnarr). Melissa told me you guys were going to be playing SWTOR Empire side so I decided to join up since it's been quite awhile since i've been part of a guild so i'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and play with you guys =).

Here's a little about my mmo gaming background:

My first mmorpg was Dark Ages of Camelot which i played for several years on the Guinevere RP server until City of Heroes came out. I've played City of Heroes/Villains on the Virtue server for 7 years and still playing. I've played WoW since vanilla and was one of the founding members of the Ani Ayastigi horde side on Argent Dawn. I played WoW off and on for several years until July of this year when quit playing in anticipation for SWTOR. I just recently started playing Lord of the RIngs Online off and on and have messed around with Age of Conan a bit.

I was in the latest weekend test that took place in October. I played Alliance side as a Jedi Consular Shadow tank spec and now I'm looking to play a Sith Inquisitor Assassin Tank Spec.

Hi Kamrune,

It's good to hear from you and we're happy to have you with us!

The guild is still in its infancy and we're slowly getting to know each other as well as the game.

Quite a few of us have been accepted in this weekend's beta. I've created a Sith Bounty Hunter (named Khabe) on Sword of Anjuta Pall, got as far as level 5 (I think) before the game crash. Unfortunately this weekend's stress testing seems to mean very large server queues and I haven't been able to log in again.

I've since created a Jedi Consular (named Kabe) on Nigut Road just to try and avoid the insane queues (and to explore the classes without uncovering too much of the Sith storyline).

Look forward to chatting with you in-game either during the beta and later in December. Enjoy!

Khabe