Schoooooooool's out...for...Forgarr!!

Forgarr

Hey everyone. Now that school's out, I am able to raid more. Here's the link to my armory page:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...n&n=Forgarr

I'm up for anything that I'm geared for, and I will definitely research the fights if they are new for me. I've done Kara plenty of times, a little bit of SSC, and a little bit of TK. I've cleared the quarters in 25 Naxx once, but have not gotten to Saph or Kel. All I'll need is an invite in the in-game calendar, or a response here (I enabled e-mail notifications), so if any of the raid leaders think that I'm geared for their raids, I'd be more than happy to come!

;)

Hey everyone. Now that school's out, I am able to raid more. Here's the link to my armory page:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...n&n=Forgarr

I'm up for anything that I'm geared for, and I will definitely research the fights if they are new for me. I've done Kara plenty of times, a little bit of SSC, and a little bit of TK. I've cleared the quarters in 25 Naxx once, but have not gotten to Saph or Kel. All I'll need is an invite in the in-game calendar, or a response here (I enabled e-mail notifications), so if any of the raid leaders think that I'm geared for their raids, I'd be more than happy to come!

;)

Hi,

I'd suggest running some heroics/normal instances to continue your gearing, as well as enchanting any gear that you will be keeping for a while (lvl 80 epics, etc). You still have a few pieces of lvl 70 gear which you should really replace (and will probably come across upgrades from just questing alone). There are probably some nice upgrades you can get from the reputation vendors as well as the head/shoulders enchant from Knights of the Ebon Blade/Sons of Hodir respectively. Most raid leaders will not really consider you for a regular position unless you've enchanted all your gear, as well as near exhausted your options from instances/questing (i.e. try to get mostly suitable ilvl 200 gear, whether it be purple or blue). I hope this helps.

Kailand

Well due to the summer coming I know I have more and more spots available in my NAxx raid - Monday and Wednesdays 8-10pm server. And I am hoping to Start Ulduar within a month