router woes

Qiris

So recommend me a good router. Ours is on its last legs as it continuously craps out and must be manually reset. That is just so much fun when trying to game! Tain's out of town or I'd pick his brain. Instead I'm picking yours.

Please be specific ie don't just say Linksys. Tell me which one. Including why would be fantastic :)

So recommend me a good router. Ours is on its last legs as it continuously craps out and must be manually reset. That is just so much fun when trying to game! Tain's out of town or I'd pick his brain. Instead I'm picking yours.

Please be specific ie don't just say Linksys. Tell me which one. Including why would be fantastic :)

I've had my Linksys 300N for over a year now, and am quite happy with it, and would recommend it to anyone.

We have a WRT 54G Linksys router here at work. We have to reset it about once a week. Since I'm not allowed to touch it, it does have a firmware update that would fix it. But it does real well inside of the all metal building I work in. At home I use a mid ranged Netgear, I will edit this when I get home to give you the model. I havn't had any trouble with it. This one I can mess with too :).