Calling Charlie Undead

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

You know,it still ticks me off that Thom and Scarst referred to Charlie as undead.Ive prided Charlie for being a good person and how dare you even in jest call her undead.

undead (-ded′)

adjective

of or having to do with supernatural beings, as vampires or zombies, who have died, but continue to exhibit some characteristics of living beings, as consciousness, movement, or speech

•undebatable

That is the DEFINITION of undead. I do not play her ad speaking to be understood,nor as a being anything to a living being.It says nothing about a wandering spirit.It is played...by me... that Charlie simply looks over the guild that she loves. And you dare speak of her as something compared to a vampire.

Yes it was a bit ago but everytime i log onto Charlie now it bothers me that my own guild would say such a disgusting thing about her.I deserve a big appology for disgracing her name like that.That seriously hurt then and it does now.Charlie is my oldest and favorite character and you insult her.

Also there is another person within pgoh ranks who rps himself as a wandering spirit and if you saw him would you kick him and insult him like that? A veteran pgoh,i forget which it is but please if that person still checks this forum post about your character you do that with.

So i expect a full appology for that insult to a character like her. Besides there are 2 vampires in pgoh IC..so insult them Thom and Scarst not Charlie. For respect of the rp i wont say who they are.So I deserve an appology,full and honest.

I will not be apologizing for that considering first of all that I did not call her undead, and second of all that happened what... a month ago? I didn't argue it because the way you are playing her she can be considered undead. According to your own definition she is undead. "who have died, but continue to exhibit some characteristics of living beings, as consciousness, movement, or speech" She doesn't have to be able to speak to fit in that definition.

Whatever you want to call her is fine; wandering spirit, ghost, whatever. Fact remains that according to the way you have been playing her she is moving and she is conscious of things going on, that makes her undead. And I don't recall anyone referring to her as a vampire. Charlie wasn't kicked for being undead, and if you didn't want to be compared to or called undead all I can say is you either shouldn't have killed her or you shouldn't have started playing her again after you did.

I'm just going to say this IC and OOC are two different things and while my character Scarst may act more like myself than my other characters he is not me and I RP him as being a jerk it's not targeted at any one person in particular if it were Thom dead floating around i would have done the same thing except Scarst knew Thom and probably would have tried to exorcise him and I'm only using Thom as an example. It would have been out of character for Scarst to have been nice to an undead which ghost, spirit, zombie,vampire all fit the definition of. (bad sentence structure sorry) I guess it will be one of those things you will have to live with because an apology IC is something you wont get and I don't see anything OOC that I've done wrong.

Please if I've insulted you OOC tell me and I will see what I can do about it. Otherwise leave petty IC stuff alone, it just causes headaches and I know I can be accused of getting mad when people break RoE but we all have flaws and we should all try to work on them.

This is really not the appropriate place for such a discussion. Things like this need to be taken up in private with only the people involved, via PM's, ICQ, or whatever other medium -- but in public on these forums is not fitting.

I don't want this to turn into a place of bickering, and thus the thread is being locked.