Sunday/Monday 25 Man Nax

Gordantell

Hey all,

The Sunday 10 man is looking to move up to a "25 man two day run". At this point we are gauging interest and availiablity. We currently have around 20 already interested. This post is for those we have been talking with and any other non Crushers that watch base camp (crushers please repond to the post I'll be putting up in Wartent). I will be putting up a post to be pinned on Wartent for everyone that is part of this new raid.

If you are interested, please list your: Name, Class, and any Spec your willing to play (List your prefered spec first). Also note any previous Naxx experience you have, either 10 or 25. Experience or lack therof won't necessarily keep you from the raid, we just need to know for planning.

-Gordantell

40 people have vied this post, no one has responded to it?

If you have questions say something.

If your interested, even though not sure if you can commit yet, please repond. I can't look up who has looked at it, so I have no idea what you are thinking.

Thanks,

Gordantell

Tyrandius is saved every week for the time being, but aside from that, I could make it Sundays. Right now, I'd say Romala is the closest to being 25-man ready (fury warrior), but Adranna or Jaryndis could probably work as well healer-wise (Adranna's the more geared of the two).

Monday is out for me, however, since my 10-man Naxx is Monday/Wednesday.