Oooooldwarrrr! (Ulduar)

Holyssa

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/underdev/3p1/ulduar.xml

Spoilers galore, including info on how the "Hard Mode" stuff works. Oodles of lore too. The US page can't be far behind.

...oh, can you spot the pun somewhere in this article? Here's a hint:

http://correctopinion.files.wordpress.com/.../08/voltron.jpg

Sigh, The first encounter looks to be vehicle based. I wish blizzards would remove vehicle based raid/instance stuff, as it still tends to be buggy, and just annoying in general.

Sigh, The first encounter looks to be vehicle based. I wish blizzards would remove vehicle based raid/instance stuff, as it still tends to be buggy, and just annoying in general.

I dunno. When I heard it'd be entirely vehicle-based, this is what I imagined the tank's thoughts to be:

12003340726.jpg

Did anyone see that line about using the siege vehicles to launch other players into the enemy? :hops onto a catapult, reaches down and slices the rope with a dagger, and goes flying into a cluster of fleshy bits, daggers pistoning:: YEEEHAW!

Did anyone see that line about using the siege vehicles to launch other players into the enemy? :hops onto a catapult, reaches down and slices the rope with a dagger, and goes flying into a cluster of fleshy bits, daggers pistoning:: YEEEHAW!

::jumps onto another catapault and goes flying trying to heal the silly rogue who landed in more than he could handle::