Downtime

Perthes

The messing with the desk is always classic. Try rubbin a bit of sardine oil inside the top of the drawers of someone you really dont like. Or if your really bored. Line a shallow drawer with plastic wrap. Add water some plants/rocks/fish and REALLY hear some new things come ou ta normally quiet persons mouth :devil:

But since I dont have to worry bout being cooped up in an office anymore Im kind of limited with no comp and only the cell phone

Talk smack of some sort on the radio

Browse the WoW forums and QQ bout Druid nerfs ;)

http://forums.somethingawful.com/index.php Goons are the most interesting people

Or more often than not I read, ALOT. Just picked up a book on String theory and Quantum physics to. My leisure reading :devil: . Well finished this months Maxim(priorities yah know) first and just about done with the Mythology book(needed to brush up, something always seems to come up from the guys that do crosswords all the time)

Course summertime comes around, waterballoons, supersoakers, and the all powerful water fire extinguisher and 5 gallon water cooler full of ice water bring fear into mens hearts lol