Primals Lifes

Oriahtundra

Pardon the title and such, a lil tired and loopy from the cold meds O_O

Well Ive procrastinated long enough on chanting, and now my 2 red chants happen to need alot of Lifes to grind... as well as other stuff but thats easier to buy/farm. So Im looking to buy, trade, beg, kill gnomes, etc etc to get alot of em. Rough estimate is Im gonna need around 70 of them before I can grind with my ring chant. Thinking if I bought everything these 17 points are gonna run around 3k in mats since Ive exhausted my supply. Which isnt bad with dailies withstanding. So if you happen to have any laying around drop me a line and well see if we can work something out. :)

And if anyone happens to come across the vendor str to gloves chant formula Id love you forever if youd could grab it, went everywhere tonight and nothing. :thumbsup:

Edited by Oriahtundra

Pardon the title and such, a lil tired and loopy from the cold meds O_O

Well Ive procrastinated long enough on chanting, and now my 2 red chants happen to need alot of Lifes to grind... as well as other stuff but thats easier to buy/farm. So Im looking to buy, trade, beg, kill gnomes, etc etc to get alot of em. Rough estimate is Im gonna need around 70 of them before I can grind with my ring chant. Thinking if I bought everything these 17 points are gonna run around 3k in mats since Ive exhausted my supply. Which isnt bad with dailies withstanding. So if you happen to have any laying around drop me a line and well see if we can work something out. :)

And if anyone happens to come across the vendor str to gloves chant formula Id love you forever if youd could grab it, went everywhere tonight and nothing. :thumbsup:

I have two daily transmutes that you can use. Primal Earth (4g) + 1 day = Primal Life.

Slightly slower and not exactly free, but it sure beats farming.

kPardon the title and such, a lil tired and loopy from the cold meds O_O

If you are leveling enchanting, I think there are a few cheap yellow and green chants that can get you all the way to max. Str to gloves and shield enchants stick in my head for some reason. I know with my paly I got to 380 only using dust an essences, which is a hell of alot cheaper than primals or shards. You may want to look into those. Wowhead says that strength to gloves is learned from the trainers in shat, thrallmar, and stormspire.

Edited by Kailand