Warcraft Elections '08

Waldonnis

I saw a rather funny thread on the beta forum titled "Warcraft Elections '08" that called for people to post what slogans and platforms they could come up with if the various leaders in Warcraft were running for office. I got to thinking that we have some creative folks here, so I wanted to repost the original post here and see what we could come up with.

I abhor bringing real world politics and election talk to our little escape from reality here, so keep that stuff out of my thread! Happy Birthday!

Here's the original post, by Greeven (Northrend):

Its that time of the decade again where all the hopeful leaders of warcraft come together to be voted to be won...

Arthas is in the lead with his strong policy of change. However Thrall commands a high number of votes with his free steak and milk policy (No tauren were found to be questioned). For the alliance King Anduin Wyrnn has suggested that 2pm be naptime for all! Gelbin Mekkatorque has somehow captured the women vote shortly after the release of his latest invention of the high powered thermodynamic vibrating fishing pole with latex handle... no females were found to question.

Create your own campaign slogans, reports, or candidates/running mate pairings.

(Pictures/posters/buttons will be loved forever... and if jynx ur watching I'm sure a lot of us would love a "Arthas/Ner'zul 08" t-shirt" with the slogan "He is his own running mate"