Charlies went missing from logging in

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

My pc broke.. yet again, sheesh its like Kodoz long ago, he was getting a new pc like every week haha. But aye Ive not been logging in because my pc just stopped working,i try to turn it on and just nothing. Im using my hubbys laptop right now to post this. If someone could please let me know the condition of my houses. Thank you. I hope to come back soon. ^.^

Edited by Charlie

My pc broke.. yet again, sheesh its like Kodoz long ago, he was getting a new pc like every week haha. But aye Ive not been logging in because my pc just stopped working,i try to turn it on and just nothing. Im using my hubbys laptop right now to post this. If someone could please let me know the condition of my houses. Thank you. I hope to come back soon. ^.^

I cant say for sure I was on last night for a bit but didnt really see anything out of the ordinary. If I am able to get on later, I will look for you.

Guest Charlie

Well my hubby tried to see if he could fix the pc and it didnt even go on.I dont know what will happen from here but ill try to get back on as soon asd i can. Ill be on either my hubbys or my laptop and only my laptop even as UO but with an immense lag.I hope to be running again soon but i dont know when since ill prolly have to buy a new tower.. Oi... just wonderful isnt it? Well pm me if you like if you need anything.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Charlie

My purist house is collapsing can anyone take the house very soon? I dont know how long its been like that and i dont want it to collapse, i have all kinds of stuff in it plus its in trinny, please hurry! O.o

Awww, that is really really bad. When I will get back I will try to go there to look on it, but if it will indeed collapse I have doubts we will recover very much of it, IDOC hunters are very fast looters :)

I can only hope you will be back before this.

Guest Charlie

Whew i saved my house!! Still looking for a member to take it over for the guild,its our mages building, you can redecorate it if you like and i have a start of some regs and lrc pieces that are for any new members or older ones that need them hehe. But if any member would like it please let me know ^.^

Guest Charlie

Yea, i cant we need the extra money now for the baby so what im gonna have to do is if no one takes the trinny house or the ice isle one il have to just let them fall and just grab the stuff out of them,so now is the time guys, talk to other members and try to give them to someone before we lose them.

Im gonna drop the trinny house by the time the month is up which will be. ill say Sept 22 that way it doesnt go into the next cycle by accident.