Things that drive you nuts

Piper

It's been too quiet up in here, so I want to know...

What are things that absolutely drive you up the wall? Pet peeves or things that send you into a blind rage - it's all good!

Hm. I'm a word person, and the word "anyways" drives me insane. There is no S on the end, God durnit. Similarly, "irregardless" makes me want to beat people over the head with a dictionary. When did "regardless" gain this new prefix? I WANT TO KNOW.

Also, impatient people in line at stores/fast food restaurants. You know the kind; such a person is probably a middle-aged white female with a tired look about her, and she uses the employee as her personal stress ball at the end of her mundane day because, at least on a subconscious level, she realizes how inexcusably lame she is. She huffs and sighs and tries to rally everyone else into a revolution against the establishment that would make Robes-Pierre's pants fit just a little bit tighter, possibly cursing and most certainly insulting the intelligence of the employees because obviously five extra minutes out of her day will spark World War III and bring an end to life AS WE KNOW IT.

I can come up with so many more, but I want to hear youuuurrrrs! These sorts of things always make me laugh. :p Tell me tell me tell meeeeeeee.

Edited by Piper

LOL Piper, I am one of those who say anyways, bad habit. Now that i know, of course, I will try my best to use it even more:P just kidding:P

My biggest pet peeve is FARTING! Everyone does it but do these people have to do it all the time! I mean in the car... every two to three minutes.. people please.

My next would have to be smacking. I cannot stand to sit next to people who smack while they are eating. It drives me insane. I want to smack them alright... on top of the head.

These are just two of my very big pet peeves. I am interested in hearing others as well.

I am so with you on the noisy eating, you have no idea. I don't need to see that mixture of saliva and partially-masticated ham sandwich dribbling out of your fat gaping mouth, thank you VERY kindly. >:E Hahaha.

I just wonder why people were never taught to eat with manners. I will be the first to admit that I have caught myself smacking... but then I stop. I also cannot stand any noisy eating. My oldest step son used to walk by me making a slurping sound just to get on my nerves. He thought it was funny.

Ok, another pet peeve of mine is this one friend of mine, who always ask to goto my bathroom. I mean the guest bathrrom/kids bathroom always has toilet paper and such. My bathroom is sacred to me. just wondering if anyone else felt that way.

• 2 weeks later...