Two Sunday runs need some subs.

Gordantell

'Ello,

We are going to be down two tanks for the early Kara Run and the mid day Grulls.

For Kara we really only need one tank to sub and a few other subs (there are enough alts that we can make up any other class type requirement).

For Grulls we defiantly need at least one tank, I would like to get two tanks to free up another person in the raid that subbed as a tank for us the first week.

Also, I'm always on the look out for a mage that wants to come and take over Krosh tanking duties as I originally wanted to bring my Main Gordantell but have been subbing with my mage to fill that roll. If interested please send me a note in game or respond here. I am more then willing to help with obtaining gear for this position.

-Gordantell

Edited by Gordantell

Thanks, Scryll, appreciate it. I'll work on getting what I can from this list.

Thanks, Scryll, you beat me reposting the link. Qiris, let me know if you need any help gather mats and such. There is a purple cloth belt that my mage can make that he wears for his stam set for this. Plus I have an JC and an enchanter if you need access to any of that.

-Gordantell

Edited by Gordantell

Xir is very weak on the belt (along with lots of other slots). What belt can you make? What materials do you need?

I'm at work right now so of course all the really good linking sites are blocked. Look for me online tonight around 9:00 pm server and we can talk shop.

-Gordantell